||Behind the Scenes #5||

Raine looks at the camera, "don't worry the next chapter will be night 2." She says with a laugh.

Arach walked up to Xibalba, "xibalbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! What does love feel likeeeeeeeeeee?" She asked him. Xibalba sighed as he started to look it up.

"Well. Love is a complicated feeling. Most people can describe it as, I need you, your my will to love, if you betray me it will hurt me. Pretty much I need you to hold me." Xibalba says while looking at his phone.

"Can it be used to hurt someone." Arach asked with a serious voice.

"It can." Xibalba says.

"Right I'll be back."  She says and leaves

Two hours later

Arach walked back into town with a pole through her chest and her eye. Lesbian gave a 'wtf' look as IC screamed. Xibalba just drank coffee, "that's my girl." He says plainly. Arach walks into her house and then walks out dragging something behind her. She then threw whatever it was in the lake. She looked fine. How? It's fucking demon magic.

"Alright, well the next real chapter will be posted soon so uh, yay I guess." Arach says

Short chapter. Ik. I had like no inspiration for this but I had to get it done. Anyway, the next real chapter will be posted soon.