"Roles."

Town team-

-Investigator
Investigates one person per night. Roles won't be given but their team will. Not suspicious will be The Godfather, the nuetral team, and the town team.

-Doctor
Heals one person every night.

-Jailor
Jails one person every night for information. They have the choice to execute whoever they jail. They can't jail anyone if they execute a fellow town team. The serial killer will instantly kill them.

-Priest
Has the ability to talk with the dead. Can only use this ability once a night. The dead do not have to corporate.

Nuetral team-

-Executioner
Has one target they have to lynch. If their person dies during the night they will become a jester.

-Jester
Goal is to be lynched. If lynched, anyone who voted guilty or abstained can be killed. Only one though and it's the jesters choice.

-Veteran
Retired war fighter. Keeps a gun on them at all times. Has only three bullets. Can shoot anyone. They will kill anyone, besides the serial killer. If they shoot a town team they will commit suicide the next night. Choose who you shoot carefully.

-Bodyguard
Can guard anyone. Town or not. If someone comes to visit the one they protected they will die as will the person who visits the person they are protecting.

-Lovesick
Falls in love with a mafia member. Your choice.

-Dancer
Distracts someone from their night role.

-Investor
Chooses someone every night to sue. The person will die of stress. :) (this is a joke role please no one take this seriously)

-Trickster
The trickster will play pranks on everyone. They will add clues to the murder of someone. It could be the person who committed the murder or someone who did it. They don't care, they just want someone to die.

Mafia team-

-The Godfather
Pretty much the commander of the mafia members. Will show up as not suspicious. Knows who the mafia is.

-Framer
Will frame anyone for their teams murders every night. If the person the investigator investigates and the framer has framed them, then they will show up as to be on the mafia team. Knows who the mafia is.

-Mafia
Can have up to two members. Listen to The Godfather and commits a murder every night. Knows teammates.

-Serial Killer
Listens to no one. Works alone and will kill anyone who visits them in the night.

-Vampire
Kills someone every night.

Werewolf team-

-Werewolf
On the night of a full moon, the werewolf will maul someone to death. A full moon is after two days and two nights.

-Alpha lover
Chooses two characters to become lovers. Their goal is to kill the lovesick and their lover.

-Master Mind/Ultima
Twice per round they can turn someone into a werewolf once the original werewolf has died.

Death notes and wills are important.

The werewolves switch attackers every night. The ultima attacks first and then the regular. The Alpha Lover tries to kill the lovesick.

For the sake of this round, only one neutral. Everyone else will either be a townie, mafia, or werewolf.