Round 1 - Night 6

"Raelene is being executives." Arach said as she walked up sadly. She had failed her job to save this town. Euryale kicked Arach off the stand.

"I'm killing her! Only one person in this town can heal." Euryale said and narrowed her eyes at Raelene. Raelene gives a gulp.

Arach gave a nod as she knew her execution methods. Euryale pulled out a zipper. And put it on Raelenes neck. She slowly started to pull the zipper down and the skin on Raelene started to fall. Her screams of agony broke everyone's ears. Arach than took some salt and sprinkled it on the open muscle. Euryale picked up a goat and let the goat lick the salt. Raelenes screams were dreadful as she felt herself bleed and the salt burn her insides.

This lasted about an hour before Raelene dropped dead to the ground. Her will covered in blood and salt. It was unreadable as the goat started to eat it.

"Raelene has been executed. Raelene was the doctor. And as you can see her will is gone." She says and points to the goat which is eating the will. Euryale was covered in blood and looked happy.

~~~~~~~
1.
2. Potato(F) Danielle20150
3.
4.
5.
6. Xibalba(M) Mossleap
7.
8.
9.
10. Yeeterfrick(M) HungerGamesFan298
11.
12.
13. Krystal(F) StarbloomTheHybrid
14.
15.
~~~~~~~
Krystal is going to die :)
~~~~~~~
Graveyard:

Jacky(Investigator)
Rez(innocent)
Tyler(Jailor)
Feralina(Trickster)
Rosie(bodyguard)
Gay(Serial Killer)
Jackson(mafia)
Isla(Priest)
Ronan(Jester)
Lylan(Executioner)
Raelene(Doctor)
~~~~~~~

Discussion chain~

Voting chain~

Trial chain~

Role play chain~

Dead people chat chain~