Round 1 - Night 3

"So who we vote on?" Arach said and looked around. "Gay, come on up." She said as Gay unwillingly went up.

"This was a huge mistake, and I'll make sure you guys pay in the afterlife." Gay said angrily.

Arach gave a sigh, "calm down Gay. I heard the fish don't like saltiness."

"Wait what? Your not going to shoot me or anything of that?" Gay said

"Nope. I'm drowning you." Arach said as she led the town to the lake.

"I managed to fish rosie's body out earlier but a bird took it." Arach said as she grabbed a boat and led it to where they where. She instructed Gay to get in. Gay willingly got in.

"Alright you all stay here." She said and pointed to the rest of the town. She got in the boat and started the boat up.

When she was in the middle of the lake, she told gay to look in the water. Gay looked over the boat and at the water. Arach then shoved his head into the water. She held it there for a good ten minutes, she pulled it out of the water. Lifeless. She then took the body and proceeded to throw it into the water. She then grabbed a jar and filled it with leeches and water. She then took the boat back to the others. She stepped out with the jar.

"What's the jar for?" Someone asked

"Possible future execution. Oh and Gay drowned. Gay was the serial killer. No will was found." She said as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Hour till lights out." She said and walked back to town. The others followed quietly.

~~~~~~~
1. Isla(F) robinstar46
2. Potato(F) Danielle20150
3. Ronan(M) Featherstar_01
4. Jackson(M) IronMan_The_Avenger
5. Raelene(F) 3IHaveMANYfandomsE
6. Xibalba(M) Mossleap
7.
8.
9. Lylan(F) LunarPawzz
10. Yeeterfrick(M) HungerGamesFan298
11.
12.
13. Krystal(F) StarbloomTheHybrid
14.
15.
~~~~~~~
Arach encourages you to consume your fears! Even if they are alive or human.
~~~~~~~
Graveyard:

Jacky(Investigator)
Rez(innocent)
Tyler(Jailor)
Feralina(Trickster)
Rosie(bodyguard)
Gay(Serial Killer)
~~~~~~~

Discussion chain~

Voting chain~

Trial chain~

Role play chain~

Dead people chat chain~