Round 3 - Night 3

Arach gave a smile, "FINALLY!" She yelled as she motioned Jenika up to the platform. Jenika hesitantly obliged. She stood there and looked at Arach.

"Alright. We are going to play my favorite game. Hide and go seek. The rules are simple. I'll give you three minutes to hide. And then after three minutes I get two minutes to look for you. If I don't find you after two minutes you live. But if I find you before two minutes, I get to kill you." Arach explains. Jenika nodded, "but he warned. I know this place like the back of my hand. I know all the hiding spots. Good luck." Arach says as she starts a timer. She watched Jenika run off somewhere in town.

Arach waited patiently for once as the timer ticked down. She watched the timer tick down. Eventually it did. She started to walk in a certain direction after she picked up a chainsaw.

It had almost been two minutes until the scream of Jenika was heard. Arach came back to town, dragging Jenika. Jenika was covered in blood. She wasn't breathing. Arach held the bloody chainsaw in her other hand. Arach had the crimson coloured blood splattered all over her.

"Well. I won." Arach says with a grin, "Jenika has died. She was the investor. No will was found. Oh, and I puns Shadastra's will." Arach says as she pulls it out.

"Eyyyyy!
Make my death a pop culture reference!
If it isn't then punch someone in the face for me
See ya in hell!
~Shadastra
*bows dramatically*"

Arach looked at everyone left alive, "what is pop culture?" She asked them. They shrugged. "Also very bold of you to assume I've never been to hell." Arach says and just walks away.

"One hour till lights out!" She yells.

————
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. qtaro mossleap
6.
7.
8.
9. Tabitha _-Shooting_Star-_
10. Silvelia xSTORMDRAGONx
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
————
Graveyard:

Zodiac, Werewolf
Kinky, Priest
NotAMurderer, Mafia
MEMES, Veteran
Apollo, Investigator
Harley, Doctor
Olive, Vampire
Shadow, jester
Tallshadow, Framer
John, Alpha Lover
Shadastra, Serial Killer
Jenika, Investor
————
This is getting intense. I wonder who will win?
————

Discussion chain~

Role play chain~

Dead people chat chain~

Activity chain~
.
.
.