Round 3 - Day 3

"Well that was a boring night." Arach says as she tries to brush her hair for once. It wasn't going so well because she rarely brushes her hair because who has time for that?

As soon as everyone walked out, they noticed how few was left.

"Alright well let's get this over with. Tallshadow was executed by the jailor. They were The Godfather/Framer. No will was found." Arach says.

The jailor gave a grin as they did something good.

"Congrats the Mafia is dead. But that doesn't mean anything." Arach says as the jailor then realized some murderers are still out there.

"John was murdered while sleeping by the serial killer. She was the Alpha Lover. A will was found."

"Kinky x NotAMurderer is OTP. Fite me."

Arach was silent as she looked at the will. She then pulled out a lighter and lit it on fire, "whoops."

"And lastly, Shadastra was brutally murdered by the werewolf. They were the serial killer. No will was found." Arach says as she finally finishes brushing her hair.

"Alright do whatever the hell you idiots want." Arach says as she opens a bottle of alcohol and drinks it.

————
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. qtaro mossleap
6.
7.
8.
9. Tabitha _-Shooting_Star-_
10. Silvelia xSTORMDRAGONx
11.
12.
13. Jenika @Blackslip 1
14.
15.
————
Graveyard:

Zodiac, Werewolf
Kinky, Priest
NotAMurderer, Mafia
MEMES, Veteran
Apollo, Investigator
Harley, Doctor
Olive, Vampire
Shadow, jester
Tallshadow, Framer
John, Alpha Lover
Shadastra, Serial Killer
————
Two werewolves, one neutral, and one townie. Who will win?
————

Discussion chain~

Role play chain~

Voting chain~

Trial Chain~

Dead people chat chain~

Activity chain~
.
.
.