Chapter 3 : Tearing the Family Apart.

I wake up and see Jeremiah in the bed next to me. I smile at him laying there and not on the floor then slip out of bed. I've been wearing the same clothes for 2 days and my hair is greasy and disgusting.

I start walking out of Jeremiah's room, when I realize that I have no idea where I'm going. I've been here for 2 days and the only rooms that I know are Jeremiah's room, the kitchen, dinning room, and the living room.

I walk down the hall and try to find a room to help me find my room. I pick a room and gently knock on the door. and PRAY it's not Cameron's room.

"Who is it?" I hear Sammie's voice from the other side and let out a breath that I hadn't realized I was holding.

"Uhm, it's me, Jazzy," I say quietly.

"Come in," she chirps and I walk in her room. It looks like magazines have puked up all their pictures and put them on her wall. All 4 walls are covered with posters.

She has a huge king size bed in the middle of her room with a white canopy. Her furniture is all cherry red and her carpet is black, but her room is the opposite of goth. She has scripts and papers everywhere and a huge tv hooked up to a video camera, probably to record her auditions or something like that...

"Hey, I was just wondering if you knew where my room was," I say.

"Yeah, next door to the right is Tristan's room, he'll take you to it. I have to practice this," she says with a smile.

"Thanks," I say, walking out of the room and gently knocking on Tristan's door. "Who is it?" he asks. "Hey, it's me."

"Me who?"

"Let me in Tristie!" I threaten.

He opens his door, trying to be serious, but ends up laughing. "What can I help you with Jaz?"

"Sammie said you can take me to my room," I say with a smile, "I need to shower."

"Okay," he says walking out of his room and I follow him as we go back the way I came from Jeremiah's room and he opens the door next to Jeremiah's.

"Awesome," I say, "Who's on my right?" I ask.

"Adrian."

"And across the hall?"

"Ohthatscameronsroom, want me to help you unpack?"

"Yeah, thanks. And great...," I say walking into my room. it's huge and gorgeous. The furiture is all white and the carpet is black, just like Sammie's. The walls are blank. there's a huge king sized water bed with gray and pink sheets and covers and pillows.

"You can customize your walls, or have Adrian do it, he'd love that," Tristan says leaning against the wall.

"I should. Hey, now you said you'd help me unpack. Leggoo." I say and he rolls his eyes.

We joke and laugh and - I admit it - even flirt while unpacking my stuff. Tristan leaves after the 2nd suitcase because the 3rd was underwear, bras, shoes, and makeup and bathroom products.

After I'm done unpacking, I take a shower and change into my highwasted jean shorts and my floral bandeau with a bow on the front.  (Pic on side)

I walk down stairs and am about to go in the kitchen when I hear yelling.

"Cameron! You need to stop! What is your problem?" Jeremiah

"Her! She's my problem!" Cameron.

"Why? what the hell did she do?"

"She just acts like she's so perfect and shes smiley and happy all the time, except when I'm around, I mean, who does that?"

"You don't even know her Cameron! You don't know what she's been through or how she even feels about being here, but the only thing you're worried about is if she likes you!" Jeremiah screams like I've never heard him.

"I never said that!" Cameron shouts back.

A door opens... A new voice... "What are you guys yelling about?!" Adrian.

"Tell me you agree with me Adrian... She's annoying and you don't want her here," Cameron says.

"Uhm... No," Adrian replies.

"So you're siding with Jeremiah?!" Cameron screams, frustrated.

"No, I simply said that I didn't want her to go... She's cool. you don't even know her Cam," Adrian.

Door opens. New voice... "Don't know who?" Mitch.

"Jasmine," Cameron says.

"Oh, yeah." Mitch.

"What do you think about her?" Jeremiah.

"I don't really know, but she seems bipolar or something..." Mitch.

"Thank You Mitch!" Cameron.

"What did you finally find something you can use as an exuse while the real reason is that she spoke back to you when you guys first met?" Adrian.

"No! I just don't have a good feeling about her, that's all," Cameron.

"Really? You call making her feel bad everytime you guys talk 'not a good feeling?'" Jeremiah.

Then they all start yelling, about me, until I've had enough. I slam open the door.

"ENOUGH! God I can't listen to this another minute!" I say and walk upstairs to my room and shut my door and call Genna, my bestfriens back in Illinois.

"JazHands! Hows New Jersey?" she says enthusiastically in her best Jersey accent.

"Gens, I can't take it anymore. I've only been here for 2 and a half days and they already hate me."

"Slow down Jazzy, start at the beginning."

So, I tell her everything from the fact that there is 9 kids to that Cameron hates me and that Jeremiah makes me happy.

"...and I don't know what to do, Gens."

"Wow, Jazzy, wow. Uhm, 5 hot guys in one house? 9 kids total, 2 don't like you. that's like 1%. you're fine."

I laugh at her fail in math and I hear a knock on the door. I tell Genna one second.

I get up to open my door and see that it's Cameron. Oh, Great.

"What do you want?" I ask softly.

"I just want to talk..." he says in a voice as soft as mine that I've never heard.

"Uhm, okay, I guess," I whisper and then go over to my phone and pick up, "Gens, I'll call you later... Cameron wants to talk to me..."

"He doesn't deserve to talk to you and..." she starts but I cut her off.

"Its different, Gens. I'll call you later." I tell her. she sighs and hangs up.

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask him.

"Can we just sit and talk?" he asks.

"Sure..." I say and we sit. I'm scarrf about what he has to say... but I sit down with him and get prepared.

************************ 

Author's Note: Happy it didn't end in crying? next chapter mightt ;) lol.