Chapter 25 : What. The. Hell.

Today I have to do to school. Tristan said he'd help me all day and blow off his classes for me as long as he doesn't get caught.

I'm just happy Genna's here. Someone I have memories with. Ones I can remember. And I know Jeremiah's trying to be nice to me, but seriously? He cheated on me...What the hell? If he loved me as much as he said he did he wouldn't have cheated on me.

Sammie hasn't been talking to me, but Derek has been making an effort to talk to me. Jeremiah's still hanging out with me and Tristan's been talking to me a lot more. Adrian doesn't talk to me at all and Mitch is slowing talking to me more and more. Mercy's still the same. Tristan told me that it's completely opposite than before except Jeremiah.

I wish Sammie would talk to me. I'm making a mental note to talk to her about it soon. Genna said she'd hang out with Mercy all day, because they're getting along great. Genna's little sister died a year ago. she drowned in the ocean. The currents took her out and they never saw her again. So, Genna's been attached to any kid ever since.

After an hour of the doctors checking on me and therapy before school, I throw on a sun dress with a weird black and white design on the top then a black belt and then peach flowy bottom. (Picture on side) and black Toms.

"You look beautiful," Tristan tells me with a smile. I blush. That smile is literally to die for.

"Thank you," I say, eyeing him up and down and then biting my lip. He's just wearing blue jeans and a gray Hollister shirt.

"Earth to Jaz," he says, waving his hand in front of my face. I turn bright red.

"What'd you say?" I ask.

"I said, 'Are you ready?'"

"Yeah, sorry. It's not my fault you're so hot," I laugh and then Jeremiah huffs and pushes past me. Tristan's smile drops.

"Let's go," he says and I follow him out to his car and get in the passenger seat.

"What's wrong with Jeremiah?" I ask.

"He's just jealous," he tells me, shrugging.

"Oh," I say and then after a second, "Was I desperate?"

He's taken aback from this question, "Uhm, why?"

"I dunno, it's just that you'd think after someone cheats on me, I would be done with them," I shrug.

"Well, Love Is Blind," he tells me. This makes me smile.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask.

He laughs, "Nope, I liked this one girl, but she was dating someone I was close to and I didn't wanna crush him."

"Who?" I ask, being all nosy.

"No one," he says, staring out the window.

"Tell me."

"Oh, look, we're here."

I roll my eyes. "You could get any freaking girl you want!!! Why were you crushing on a girl that was taken?"

"Because she was the most beautiful, smart, talented and had the most amazing voice," he says, mesmerized.

"Well, I have to say... I really respect that you didn't go after her," I tell him, getting out of the car.

He gets out with me and smiles at me, walking me to my first class. Everyone's staring at us and whispering.

"Why is everyone staring?" I whisper in his ear. At first I think its because of my arm and scars on my face and neck and shoulder, which by the way, I was lucky enough to only have.

"Because I'm me," he says. He's not kidding either. I get envious looks from girls and I finally scream,"WERE NOT DATING!"

A bunch of girls look embarrassed and some look.. well.. pissed at me for saying something. Tristan's just laughing so hard until someone with long blonde hair with the tips dyed blue and pink marches up to me in a skimpy white dress and hot pink stilettos.

"May I help you?" I ask.

"What the hell happened between you and Jeremiah?"

"And you are...?"

"Don't act like you don't know. You take Jeremiah away from me and then you guys break up?!" she screams and then her eyes wander to my scars and arm. She scoffs.

"He cheated on me, that's what happened," I say to her and start walking away. She grabs my bad arm and pain shoots through my arm.

"OW!" I scream.

"What do you mean he cheated on you?" she says.

"Take it up with him," I say and start to walk away again but she grabs my bad arm again, harder.

"I don't want to," she says through clenched teeth. This time Tristan steps in.

"Carissa, cut it out," Tristan says.

"Make me!" she screams.

"We're leaving," I say and push her just a little, but the heels send her toppling over.

The rest of the day goes by uneventful. It's when I get home that the day is eventful. Genna is talking with Derek and I join them. That's when Jeremiah asks me to come upstairs with him.

I follow him and we go in my room. I see outfits laid on my bed. "What's this?" I ask softly.

"Each of these represents a memory of ours," he says.

"Jeremiah...," I say, not wanting to deal with this.

"Just hear me out," he says and I nod. He starts naming outfits and events. Until he gets to a pink hoodie and black sweats... definitely the least sexy.

"And this...," he says into my ear, "is what you wore before we did something that made me know I loved you."

"What was that?" I ask softly, getting caught up in the morning, until I snapped out of it and backed away from him. Damn that boy and his lurring voice and handsome face and amazingness.

"We did it," he laughs, playing with my hair.

I back away from him and his face is puzzled. "No. We had sex and then you cheated on me?! God. The more and more I hear about us the more stupid and naïve I find out I was!" I say marching out of the room and into the living room.

Where my best friend and Tristan are making out. What. The. Hell?