Chapter 10 : Girls Night Out.

When I wake up, I take a shower, put on concealer, mascara, eyeliner and am feeling very spontaneous, so I put on smokey eyeshadow and make my lips a nude color and curl my hair in perfect bouncy curls.

When I walk downstairs, Sammie's already down there. "Hey slut," she says and laughs at me.

"Oh hush, you're just jealous," I tell her, bumping her hip with mine.

"So jelly," she says, rolling her eyes and pouring me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks, gorg," I say, smiling. Samantha has been my go to girl for everything lately... Outfits, advice, even homework... she could be in our grade.

"Okay, so, put on music please, I'm bored," I tell her.

She takes her iPhone 4s and puts on In The Dark by Dev and turns it up and we sing at the top of our lungs, terribly, but in reality, we're amazing singers.

"On my waist, through my hair, Think about it when you touch me there, Close my eyes, here you are, All alone dancing in the dark 

Tell me baby if it's wrong, To let my hands do what they want. Late at night I pretend we are Dance, dance, da-dance dancing in the dark!!!"

"It's way to early for you guys to be singing this and being this perky," Adrian groans, coming in with black sweatpants and a white teeshirt.

"Come on, Adrian," I smile at him and take his hands and sing, "On my waist, through my hair, think about it when you touch me there!" I scream and laugh.

"God, you're a loser," Tristan groans walking through the kitchen door.

I frown at them, "You guys suck."

"No, beautiful, we're just not morning people," Cameron says smiling at me.

"Well, you sure look like a morning person," I tell him.

"I'm just happy," he tells me.

"I have to talk to you about something, soon," I say, talking about Jeremiah's and his conversation.

"Good morning," Jeremiah says, coming in and kissing me on my cheek. "I'm sorry about last night, I was just really tierd and cranky," he says into my ear. I just laugh and kiss his nose.

"We're all good," I say.

"Okay, good, so, I was wondering... would you maybe want to do something with me tonight?" he asks me.

I shake my head and Cameron laughs. "Kelsey's coming over, Hannah said she could to make up for tomorrow. We're going out with some other girls. Sammie's coming too. Just, call it a girl's night out," I smile at him.

"Fine, fine," he says.

"But, I'll take a raincheck, definitely," I tell him and laugh.

"Alright sexbirds, we have to go to school," Adrian says and we all go to school. yay. 

_________________________________________

"What do we have for homework?" Kelsey asks me, getting in Jeremiah's red Ferrari with Sammie to wait for Jeremiah.

"Uhm, we have that thing for journalism that's due in 2 weeks. Math crap, read that thing in American Literature and the questions that go with it and study for the chemistry quiz. Ugh." I roll my eyes. "I hate weekend homework. What're you writing your Journalism paper on?"

"What does it have to be?" she asks.

"Something dramatic or happy or sad or anything, but it has to be emotional. He calls it, 'free style'. he's letting us write a poem, short story or report, as long as it's emotional... to get a feel of our writing style."