Chapter 15 : Senior Party

I... I... I LOVE YOU LIKE A LOVE SONG BABY THAT'S STUCK ON REPEAT...PEAT..PEAT..PEAT..PEAT..PEAT. I groan and sit up, holding the blanket to my chest.

GENS. I answer. "Genna, its 4AM, you better have a good reason for this," I groan.

"I miss you," she says softly and I notice somethings wrong.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing, I just.. miss you."

"Genna Rose Gabanick," I say.

"Okay, fine. He hit me, Jazzy. He hit me! I never thought he actually would, but he did. Repeatedly," she says and starts to sob.

"Shh, Gens. Slow down. You've got to break up with him," I say.

"I can't. He'll hurt me," she whimpers.

"Listen, Genna, if you let this go longer, it'll just get worse. Text him it and tell him your going to call the cops. Please Genna."

Genna's boyfriend has been abusive to her even before I was there. I tried to get her to tell someone other than me, but she didn't. He's never hit her until today.

"I'll call you later," she sighs. I contimplate telling about last night, but don't.

"Call me, Genna, I've got to talk to you later," I say.

"Wait... No, tell me now," she demands.

"Genna...," I begin but she just clears her throat. "Last night," I start and then whisper into the phone when Jeremiah's arm tightens around my naked waist.

"Last night...?" she asks.

"Wedidit," I murmur.

"YOU AND WHO?!?!?!" she screams so loudly Jeremiah stirs.

"Shut up," I say in a loud whisper. "Jeremiah..." I say, forgetting that I haven't told her about him and I. "We're dating."

"You forgot to mention that!!" she screams and Jeremiah wakes up.

"Babe, who's that?" he asks.

"Genna," I say softly and he kisses the back of my neck. "I gotta go."

"HAVE FUN," she screams and then laughs and hangs up.

"Go to sleep," I tell him, looking at my iPhone. 4:16.

He rolls his eyes before closing them and falling asleep and I fall asleep with him.

_________________________________________

Now she want a photo

You already know though

You only live once: that's the motto n*gga YOLO

We bout it every day, every day, every day.

I look at my phone. 5:45. I sit up, rub my eyes and get up and out of bed and get into the shower and shower quickly before throwing on my jean shorts with thin seethrough purple flannel short sleeved shirt. A black and white bandeau underneath and white sandles.

I put my hair in a messy bun and look at my phone 6:02. "Babe, time to get ready. Its 6."

He groans and gets out of bed. He looks at his naked slef and then laughs as he gets in the shower. I sit on the bathroom counter while he showers.

We get in the car after he's done getting ready and we drive to school, meeting up with everyone else.

The school day passes ordinarily. Chad doesn't really talk to me anymore since he's seen me and Jeremiah. Kelsey and I have gotten closer than ever, she sleeps over every weekend. I always drive her home.

Kelsey, Tristan, Sammie, Jeremiah and I ride in the Sammie's car. Cameron and Adrian in Adrian's.

"So, there's this awesome party tonight...," Tristan says with a smile.

"I'm in," I smile and he laughs. "Kels?" he asks, smiling at her. He's starting to like her and he's even told her.

"I'd love to Tristie, but my mom would say no," she shrugs.

"Sammie, Jeremiah?" he asks.

"I'm 15," Sammie says.

"Im not feeling my best and you know I hate parties," Jeremiah says.

"Do you want me to stay home with you?" I ask.

"No, go have fun," he smiles.

"Thanks babe," I smile at him.

"Awesome, its me, you, Adrian and Cameron," he tells me.

"Alright," I smile.

After dropping Kelsey off, we go home and I start getting ready for a senior party.

*****************************

Teaser : Partayyy. but not in Jasmine's POV...