Chaper 28 : The End

It's nice to be back... to actually remember who I am and where I am. I always knew Jeremiah's eyes where extraordinary, but never this extraordinary.

After watching the movie, I go to Sammie's room. "Hey, Sammie," I say, laying on her bed while she reads her script.

"Hey Jazzy," she says in a skeptical voice.

"I remember the first day of school that's what you wore," I laugh.

"How.. how do you remember that?"

"Jeremiah's eyes," I shrug.

"Is that even possible?!" she asks.

"I don't know."

I look over at her and her smile says it all. She is even happier that I'm back than Jeremiah. After I see Sammie, I tell Hannah and Hannah calls my doctor and he comes right over and does exams.

The only people that know are Hannah, Jeremiah, Sammie and my doctor... I should call Genna and apologize, but she didn't even apologize to me. All she did was get defensive about someone telling me about Chad.

As my head is spinning about Genna, she calls. "Jeremiah, answer that, please?"

He nods and picks up my phone. "Hello?...It's Jeremiah, Genna...No, she's a little busy...Maybe, she's hurt...Don't get all defensive. I'm just telling you the truth...Ok...Bye."

"What did she want?"

"To talk to you," he says throwing my phone to me. I smile at my wallpaper that I haven't changed. Jeremiah kissing me on the cheek and me making a puke face.

I don't know why I never changed it but I'm happy I didn't. When the doctor is FINALLY done with questions and leaves were in the same setting we all met... twice.

Except this time, I'm holding Jeremiah's hand. Everyone comes in the living room, person by person.

When everyone's finally in, I take a deep breathe, close me eyes and smile. "I remember everything. I remember your art," I say nodding at Adrian. "and how we met," I say smiling at Cameron. "And how you never talked to me," I say to Derek. "And how I don't like you like that," I say laughinh at Tristan and him laughing back. "And you... helping me out more than you'll ever know because I'm your awkward sister type thing," I tell Mitch.

This all comes out in one breathe, I know this when I find myself taking a huge breathe in. I'm just so happy. I don't feel vulnerable and dependent.

Before, people could lie to me and I was so clueless and helpless that I believed them. Now, I don't have to be mad at Tristan... Well.. "Don't have to" are the wrong words. It's more like I don't want to. he's a stupid teenage boy. My boyfriend's brother... that I live with.

Genna, on the other hand, is a girl. And, on top of that, a friend of a girl that was cheated on. BEST friend... for 10 YEARS. it's going to be hard extremely hard for me tlj forgive her...

After joking for an hour, and smiles and happiness, everyone makes their way to do their own thing. Eventually, its just Jeremiah and I.

He takes my face in his hand and caresses my cheek. This never gets old. Ever. My cheek always go red and hot... no matter where we are.

A smile spreads across my face, "Jeremiah?"

"Yes?" he asks softly, still caressing my hot face.

"I'm in love with you," I sit up and whisper in his hear. His eyes close and a smile twice the size of mine forms on his lips. I lean in and kiss him passionately.

His smile is on his face when he kisses me back and still on it when he pulls away and tells me, "And I'm in love with you."

And now I know, he does. We are in love. Its more than a crush or a high-school stupid relationship. We are stronger together than apart. he's my other half... my missing piece. He holds my emotions like pity in the palm of his hands. He can crush me and then bring me back up in matter of seconds.

I know right now, sitting with him that I'm really going to be okay. That Jeremiah and I are going to be okay. That everything is going to be okay.