Tristan's POV.

Tristan's POV:

"Where have you been? Its been 3 hours," I complain, playing with my rubix cube.

"Jasmine and Jeremiah are in the hospital, Tristan," my Mom tells me softly.

"What? Why?" I ask her.

"Car accident."

"I'll be down there in a few minutes."

When I got there, my Mom lead me into Jeremiah's room. His arm was bad, but that's really all. But when I went in Jasmine's room, she was broken. Still a little bloodly. You can tell she's had glass in her and still might deep inside. Tubes everywhere, beeping rhythmatically.

I sit next to her in the empty room. I take her hand and kiss it softly. "Jasmine," I say even though she can't hear me.

Her brown soft hair is dirty and matty and her eyes are closed softly. I like her, okay? She makes my heart jump and my stomach flip, but Jeremiah's never been so happy. I couldn't do that to him. I couldn't do that to Jasmine either. Make her choose between 3 guys. So I kept it to myself.

__________________________________________

She's finally bringing Jasmine home. I haven't seen her since that day and also have no idea how she's been. "Kids, Jasmine's home."

I smile to myself and walk downstairs. We're all down there and my mom tells Jasmine, "Jasmine, this is Cameron," my Mom says pointing to Cameron.

"Why are you introducing us?" Cameron says.

"Because when Jasmine got in the car accident, she lost her memory," she says quietly.

"Oh, wow," we all say. Did she just say what I think she said?

"That's Tristan," my Mom tells her, pointing to me. She smiles the same heartbreaking smile at me and I throw her a weak smile back.

"That's...," my Mom starts.

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Cameron says.

"Why didn't you come visit me?" she says, defending my Mom.

"Well... I...," he laughs, "You know, this is exactly how we first talked when we first met."

"Continue, please," she says, completely ignoring Cameron.

"This is Adrian, Mitch, Derek, and Sammie," she tells her pointing to everyone. I see Sammie's eyes start watering.

"Hi," Jazzy says softly to her. "I'm sorry I don't remember you the most."

She smiles, "Just like the old Jazzy."

"I'll take you to your bedroom," I tell her. I guide her to her room. "So... Do you remember anything about this place or me or anything?"

She shakes her head, "No, not really. Sorry. I wish I did, the only things I know is what Jeremiah told me."

"It's alright, you have no control over what you remember and what you don't. but I guess it's kind of a good thing now because it's fresh start."

"Why did I love Jeremiah and not you?" she says ever so forwardly.

My face goes red and I manage to stammer out, "Uhm.. well.. I.. Uhm.. Well."

"Well?" she asks.

Uhm, because even though I really liked you and thought you were amazing, my two younger brothers were fighting over you, so I didn't want to make it harder for you... "I dunno," I end up muttering, sitting on her bed. She comes and sits by me.

"Sorry," she says, "Just trying to figure out who I am."

"It's fine," I smile and then my eyes wander to her arm. "So, uhm, how's your arm?"

"It's okay," she smiles weakly. "So, uhm, what were we?"

"Friends," I say. Yeah, that's a safe word. "I need to go with talk to Sammie, but we should talk more often."

She nods, "Okay."

I get up and make my way to Sammie's room, she's on the phone."Isaac, you don't understand!!! She... She doesn't remember me or.. or.. anything...," she sobs into the phone.

I lightly knock on the door before coming in. "Sammie?"

"Tristan? One sec," she says to me and then into the phone, "I'll call you back, babe. I love you... bye..."

I lay on her bed. "What am I going to do?" Besides Adrian, she's the one I'm most close with.

"About Jasmine?" she asks sitting on the bed beside me. I nod slowly. "I don't know. I'm trying to figure out what to do to... We we're so close... I can't even imagine how her best friend of 10 years feels... Or even Jeremiah who loves her," she sighs.

"What did you just say?" I ask, sitting straight up quickly.

"That Jeremiah loves her?" she asks.

"Yes! That! Who said that?" I say, dumbfounded.

She rolls her eyes. "Jeremiah told me how they got in a car accident. She told him she loved him and he blanked and next thing you know.. Tree then Hosptial."

"Wow, okay," I say, tensing up. I can't do this. He loves her... But she doesn't love him anymore. That doesn't make it okay!

"Why?" she ask, narrowing her eyes at me.

"No reason," I say.

"You liar!" she screams.

"Fine, I like her... a lot," I mumble.

"I knew it!" she squeals happily.

"Why are so happy?" I ask her.

"Because, she deserves someone like you and not Jeremiah... And.vice versa.. He cheated on her and didn't tell her," she scoffs

"I hope you're right," I sigh.

"Aren't I always?" she smiles at me.