Chapter 6 : School Time

Now she want a photo

You already know though

You only live once: that's the motto n*gga YOLO

We bout it every day, every day, every day.

"Ughh," I groan and turn off my alarm on my phone and get up and take a shower and put on my clothes. (pic on side) I straighten my hair so it's perfectly straight and not wavy and put on concealer, macara, and very thin eyeliner. I smile at my reflection and go downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning, Hannah," I say, smiling at her. She puts down her book she was reading and looks at the clock.

"Jazzy, it's 5:00, you don't have to be ready for another hour and a half. When did you get up?" she asks me.

"4," I shrug, putting a bagel in the toaster.

She sighs and smiles at me when Sammie comes in the kitchen. "You look cute," we both say at the same time and then laugh. "Well, someone's finally up before me. It's very rare," Sammie laughs.

"Well, it'll probably only happen for the first week of school, and then I'm too tired and not excited," I joke. "I'm going to go wake up the guys," I say after I finish my bagel, looking at my phone. 5:15.

"They don't like being woken up before 6," Hannah says.

"Eh, changes, changes," I smile at her.

I walk in the hall with all the guys rooms. I'm just lucky that Mercy's and Mitch's room is on the floor with Hannah and Jared's room.

I run around and knock multiple times on all the guys door and wait a minute... Nothing... I groan and go to the stereo system in the hall way, turn it all the way up and blast, Don't Wake Me Up by Chris Brown.

"Too much light in this window, don't wake me up

Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup

If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss

I wasn't finished dreaming, about your lips"

I laugh to myself and go downstairs and get a cup of coffee.Sammie's laughing as Cameron storms in the kitchen in his boxers. "What the hell?! Who woke me up at 5:20 in the morning?!" he screams.

"Go take a shower and go make yourself look pretty," I smirk at him.

"I can't believe I apologized to you!" he says and marches back upstairs. I roll my eyes.

"He doesn't mean it, you know? It's just his morning grouch inside him," Hannah says.

"Good," I say.

In about an hour everyone is in the kitchen. All the guys are wearing just jeans and a teeshirt, but they all look so hot.

Jeremiah is the last one in the kitchen. He's wearing just a simple gray hollister shirt with a pair of jeans. He's making toast when I go over to him, and pull myself on the counter. "Morning, you," I smile at him. He smells like old spice.

"Good morning, beautiful," he says and kisses my cheek, in front of everyone and my whole face goes red.

"Well, Jeremiah, since you're busy with your mouth, I'll take this," Tristan says, reaching across and taking his toast.

"Hey!" Jeremiah yells and I laugh and jump down from the counter and pop a piece of mint gum in my mouth and sit inbetween Cameron and Adrian.

"You look pretty, Jazzy," Adrian tells me, eating a bowl of fruit loops. I look in his bowl and make a face.