Chapter 5 : Meeting His Friends

"NOOOO! DON'T GO!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I look over at my clock 3:04. I sit up and sob loudly at my nightmare.

"Jazzy?" I hear someone say.

"Jeremiah?" I ask the darkness between my sobs. Jeremiah comes and sits next to me on my bed and pulls me into his lap.

"Shhh," he says, kissing my head. I nuzzle my head into his neck and cry. "What's wrong?" he murmurs against my ear.

"I.." sob "had..ha..had..." sob "th..they..." sob "I..It...." sob "I..." sob "he ki... killed..." sob "th.. the...them..." sob "again. bu..but..." sob "th... thi..thi..this time" sob "he...he ki...killed" sob "m...me...me... too" I sob into his shoulder, shaking.

He rubs my back and kisses my head. "Shhh, Jasmine. You're okay. I won't let anyone hurt you. Okay?"

"Promise?" I manage to choke out.

"I promise Jasmine. Now go to sleep."

"Okay, bu..but... do..don't leave me. o..okay?" I whisper, not trusting my voice now more than ever.

"I won't. I'll be here when you wake up," he tells me quietly. I nod, even though I know he's can't see me. He lays down and I lay down with him, my head on his chest and his arms around my waist.

"Goodnight Jazzy."

"Goodnight Jeremiah." 

__________________________________________

When I wake up, the first thing I do is sit up and look around to see when I am. When I see that I'm with Jeremiah, a smile spreads across my face. He kept his promise.

He stirs a little bit and then his eyelids flutter open and a smile instantly forms on his face. "Good morning, beautiful," he says reaching up and tucking a loose strand of hair behind my ear and sits up with me.

"Your shirts wet," I say frowning.

"That's what tears do to a shirt," he says with a shrug and a smile. "So you know, school's tomorrow," he tells me.

"Ugh," I groan, "don't remind me."

He laughs at me and shakes his head. "That's not why I was saying it."

"Then, why were you?" I ask.

"Because, me and a group of friends are going to this one day fair thing this year the day befote school starts. You," he says tapping me on the nose, "should come with us."

"Oh, hot guys?" I ask joking. "I'm so in," I say winking at him.

"You're too much, but I'm only friends with girls," he tells me and I turn to look at him, kinda jealous and he sees it in my eyes and laughs.

"I'm kinding Jazzy!" he says laughing.

"Its not funny!!" I scream. "I got kinda jealous," I blushed and said softly.

"Awh," he says pinching my cheeks. I swatted my hand at him. "Now, shoo. I gotta shower."

"Oh, hot," he says winking and leaving my room. I roll my eyes and shower and then dress in my strapless black and whire striped shirt with it tight at my waist and then flows down with jean shorts. (pic on side).

I put my hair in a messy pony tail and pull on my Toms and put on concealer and mascara only.

I don't even knock when I go to Jeremiah's room and he's only wrapped in a towel. "Hey sexy" I say with a smirk and he jumps a little.

"Get out, I needa change," he says shooing me. I roll my eyes and lay on his bed.

"What do you even do in the shower? you took longer than me. and I did my makeup." I say, getting dirty thoughts.