Chapter 14 : Alone With the Boyfriend

Jeremiah and I have been dating for a week. All of that week was spent with him and someone else. The only alone time I get with him is when we fell asleep together, because Adrian says I can't go in my room because it's a surprise.

But today we finally have the whole house to ourselves. Hannah knows that we're dating and trusts us wholeheartedly. The only downside that me and Jeremiah are dating is that Cameron now barely talks to me, and whenever we do talk, he looks like he's suffering.

Derek's been in Washington DC for 3 days on a state study, Mitch is secretly sleeping over his girlfriends, Sammie's sleeping over at Issac's because his parents love her, Hannah's in Pennsylvania on a work trip and took Mercy with her, Jared's at work, Tristan, Adrian, and Cameron are at a party and are crashing there afterwards. It's just Jeremiah and I all night.

Mitch is the last one to leave, and after he does, I go up to Jeremiah's room and open it. He's laying on his bed, listening to music. I go over to his bed and he scoots over and I take one of his earphones and listen to We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift. I roll my eyes. "You're such a girl," I say laying my head on his chest.

He sits up and pulls me up with him. "Jasmine?"

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Why me?" he asks.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, why me and not Cameron," he says quietly like the first time I met him.

"Something in me just told me that it was you and not him. The kiss, the butterflies, everything," I tell him and take his hand and kiss it.

"I really like you, Jazzy," he says, playing with my hair.

"You know I like you, Jeremiah," I tell him and lean in to kiss him and he gets up before I can. He walks over to his closet and pulls out the piano.

"I wrote you something," he says softly and he sits down and starts to play the piano, a soft but fastpaced tone.

"When I first saw you, my heartskipped a beat, I never knew you'd make me melt at your feet.

Your smile makes my stomach flutter and my favorite part of the day is when you mutter

into my ear that you like me bunches. I love taking you out everywhere, especially lunches.

And when we kiss my, it's like I feel my heart soar and I've never felt anything like it before.

Because you make me happy and feel like something I've never felt,

and when we talk or kiss or laugh together it really makes me melt,

because I'm happy you're mine and I'm happy you're yours.

And I'm happy I've got you when I'm down on the floor...

I like me, making you smile, and laugh, and making you blush.

And I like us, the sound of it, how it feels, and all the mush.

But more than that, I'll go out on a limb, but my doubts still are none,

and I know we're young and reckless, but I'm hoping you're the one.

Because you make me happy," he finishes. His face is red and hes biting his lip when he stands up. I walk over to him and kiss him.

"I loved it," I murmured on his ear.

"Thanks," he says and kisses me again, this time, it being harder and with tongue. He lifts me up and sets me on the bed softly, kissing my neck and nibbling on my collarbone, like he knows drives me crazy.

I softly moan in the back of my throat and he looks at me with a smirk. I blush and he kisses my lips and bites my bottom lip. Usually, when we make out it doesn't really make me feel like this.

But this time is different, no one's home and I'm already breathing in pants and wanting more. Jeremiah pulls at my shirt and I let him take it off and that's how it starts.

______________________________________

He smiles at me, cuddling up to me. Wow, what a night.

****************************

Teaser : There's a party. Jasmine's going but Jeremiah isn't.