Chapter 8 : Almost Sleep Over

"I'm so bored, Kels," I say on the phone.

"I know, me too," she says.

"You should sleepover," I say, smiling at my idea. "I'll call you back when I check with Hannah."

"Okay, I'll ask my mom," she says and we hangup.

I go downstairs and see Hannah at the table with Jeremiah. "Hey Hannah, can my friend, Kelsey sleepover?"

"Sure, honey," she smiles.

"Thanks."

I turn around and Jeremiah walks with me back to my room. He sits on my bed and I call Kelsey.

"She said yes" we say at the same time and then I tell her the address and to call me when she gets here.

I sit on my bed with Jeremiah and lay my head on his lap. "So, tell me, how did that fight start?" I ask him.

"Well, he came up to me and told me to stay away from you and then I told him to knock it off and started to walk away and he's like why don't you make me and then.. yeah," he says, playing with my hair.

"Why do girls go head over heels when it comes to you Karter boys?"

"I dunno, why did you fall head over heels for me?" he asks.

"Because you're the sweetest boy ever and you make me happy," I tell him and pick up my head and kiss him.

"I really like you, Jazzy," he says.

"I really like you too, Jeremiah," I smile.

Then, someone comes in my room, I turn to see Cameron, he looks really jealous. "Oh, I'm... Uhm... Uhm... Sorry," he mutters and then walks out.

"What was that?" I ask Jeremiah.

He shrugs and then my phone rings. "Hello?"

"Hey, its me. Uhm, your house is huge! Why is there a K on it if your last name is Hastings?"

"Uhm, you'll find out soon enough," I tell her.

I go out with Jeremiah and we open the gate for Kelsey.

She brings her bags in and Simeon parks her car.

"Why?... What're?... Your mom lets Jeremiah sleepover too? wait... K.. Karter.. YOU LIVE WITH THE KARTERS?!" she screams.

I nod and laugh and pull her inside, Jeremiah following us. "This is Hannah." I introduce Kelsey to Hannah.

Then I go upstairs, and go into my room and tell her she can put down her stuff.

"I love this," she says.

"Babe, I'll see you tomorrow," I say to Jeremiah and then he leaves and me and Kelsey talk about how I got here and why I'm living with them.

"You're awesome, you know that?" she tells me and I smile at her.

"What're you wearing tomorrow?" I ask her and she pulls out a pair of neon yellow skinny jeans and strapless plain black shirt.

"Help me?" I ask and just like Samnie, she pulls out an outfit.

A long sleeve lace white shirt with a white strapless bra and dark blue shorts. (Pic on side)

"Thanks, beauty," I smile at her and we talk until dinner.

We go down and I sit next to Jeremiah and Kelsey and Tristan sits next to Kelsey.

Hannah's the first one to speak, "How was everyone's first day of school? And good isn't an answer," she smiles.

Cameron's the first one the answer, "Someone told me that two people got in a fight over some chick in gym today, but the teacher didn't catch them fighting. One of the guys almost hit the other until the chick got inbetween them."