Chapter 23 : Him.

It's been 6 days in the hospital and the only people I've seen is a bunch of doctors, nurses, and Jeremiah, Hannah and Jared, I think.

I just want to get out of here. They say I can go home, but Hannah's having someone come over everyday and check up on me plus my therapist.

As I get dressed in just a pair of jeans and a white top. Jeremiah's been the nicest to me. I can tell he's hurt that I can't remember him, but I can't help that.

When we get in the car, I sit in the back with Jeremiah. He's so sweet and cute, but I don't know... He cheated on me. why would I still love him after that?

We pull into this huge white house with a huge gate with a K carved in it. She punches in a code. We drive up, get out and go inside. She tells everyone to come downstairs over an intercom.

Soon, everyone's here. "Jasmine, this is Cameron," she says pointing to the hottest guy I've ever seen.

"Why are you introducing us?" Cameron says.

"Because when Jasmine got in the car accident, she lost her memory," she says quietly.

"Oh, wow," everyone says. They're all trying to comprehend what she just said.

"That's Tristan," she tells me, pointing to an even hotter guy. I smile at him and he throws a weak smile back.

"That's..."

"Why didn't you tell us earlier?" Cameron blurts out.

Suddenly I feel offended. "Why didn't you come visit me?" I say, defending Hannah.

"Well... I...," he laughs, "You know, this is exactly how we met when we first met."

"Continue, please," I tell Hannah.

"This is Adrian, Mitch, Derek, and Sammie," she tells me pointing to each one. Sammie's eyes are watering.

"Hi," I say softly to him. "I'm sorry I don't remember you the most."

She smiles, "Just like the old Jazzy."

"I'll take you to your bedroom," Tristan says.

I follow him to my room. " So... Do you remember anything about this place or me or anything?"

I shake my head, "No, not really. Sorry. I wish I did, the only things I know is what Jeremiah told me."

" It's alright, you have no control over what you remember and what you don't. but I guess it's kind of a good thing now because it's fresh start."

"Why did I love Jeremiah and not you?" I ask bluntly, but i don't even care. He's just as hot as Jeremiah and he's so nice.

He blushes and stutters, "Uhm.. well.. I.. Uhm.. Well."

"Well?" I ask.

"I dunno," he mutters, sitting on my bed. I go and sit by him.

"Sorry," I say, "Just trying to figure out who I am."

"It's fine," he tells me, smiling. oh that smile. "So, uhm, how's your arm?"

"It's okay," I smile weakly. "So, uhm, what were we?"

"Friends," he says. "I need to go with talk to Sammie, but we should talk more often."

I nod, "Okay."

Wow, he's so hot. I think I could get used to it here.