4_That Arrogant New Boss Of Mine

Hey Watties,

What do you think so far?

Comment, vote and share :)

It's only the beginning so stay tuned as the heat is taken up a notch.

With love,

Ang

________________

Paege

Ooh ... this bed is so comfy, the voice in my head noted, even from deep sleep.

The soft sheets became more vivid against my legs.

Mmm ... yes comfy.

Wait ... comfy?

I don't recall getting into bed. Hell, I don't recall making it back last night.
So how did I get here?

I stretched my arms and legs, rolling under the covers and off the soft comfy bed unto the wooden contrasting floor.

Commence the unbearable thumping in my head. What had I done?

Everything was a blur.

I vaguely remembered Bella calling out to me, looking no less than crazy. Taking my expression into consideration, she came to an abrupt stop, in front of my van.

"Paege, is it ok if I call you Paege? Please excuse my brother for being such an absolute idiot. Don't let this affect the work you can do with Angel, please he needs you." She ranted.

"Yes it's ok." I remember asking, "How is it that you are the sweetest thing in contrast to your rude obnoxious unbearable brother?" At that, she let out a laugh.

"Oh he's not like that once you get to know him,"

"What a cliche."

"How about we take our minds of my ignorant brother?"

"Agreed,"

Bella hopped into the van, giggling at my approval. She really was a lot different from her brother, but what did I know? I had just met her.

Fast forward to my current state. My head felt like it was about to explode, as a result of the intense throbbing that persisted.

What had we done? What had I done?

I made myself stand, careful not to move too much, so as not to increase the irritation which peaked at the slightest movement.

The throbbing increased as I made my way to the door. I heard a door open and close, which seemed ridiculously loud.

That's it ... I'm never going to drink again, moaning annoyed, I chided myself, disappointed that I would allow myself to get to such a state. I didn't even want to know what happened last night.

How could I have been so irresponsible?

It was coming back to me ...

We had arrived at Leya's pub late in the evening. I wasn't one to drink, but it didn't seem to bother me at that moment. Daniel Andrews was in my head and I wanted him out.

He was tall and thick, young despite my initial thoughts. Though it seemed to me that he acted older than his age.

His body was chiselled and strong, giving me the impression that he did a lot of manual labour. He was about two full head-lengths taller than me.