before you read

"𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑴𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑯𝑨𝑽𝑬 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫."

𖥸

𝐄𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬𝐚 𝐊𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐮 : 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗋

"𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦

"𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘺 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦!"

𖥸

𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞: 𝖲𝗄𝖺𝗂𝗄𝗋𝗎

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘶𝘳𝘢, 𝘗𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴𝘴. 𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘵."

𖥸

𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐮𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧:

Eclipsa is Lexa's younger sister, Eclipsa being 17 years old. She is skilled in hand to hand combat, medicine, archery, and is a loyal, head strong leader. She has been given the opportunity by her sister many times to take her position, but resigns.

Eclipsa and Lincoln are extremely close because he is the one who has taught her all she knows about medicine and healing. He is assigned by Lexa to protect her, but also be her mentor.

Anya is another of Eclipsa's mentors. She has trained her to be the young woman she is today. They've grown quite a strong bond and Eclipsa is Anya's second.

Eclipsa is beyond loyal to her people and would die for them. When the skaikru come down to the Earth, she makes it her priority to keep her people out of harms way.

But can she continue to do so, when she falls for one of the sky people who have brought harm to her people?

I take a lot of inspiration from @nativewanderer and @GrounderGirl14 their stories are amazing! when i have a hard time putting scenes into words or need a little inspiration i read through their stories. So, if you see something familiar to theirs it's because I'm taking parts and using their stories as inspiration for my own.

Bellamy and Eclipsa's relationship is very rocky in the beginning, it won't be quick that they start their relationship. It'll take time and there will be frustrating moments. Just a heads up, before anyone gets mad.

As you know, there are titles that you earn in the 100. Eclispa's title is Yongon, which means young one. The title will be further explained throughout the story. Slowly. It was a name I thought fit her best, after the name Trikova gona, which was made by another writer.