9

A/N: so I accidentally deleted the first part of the chapter, where Indra and the warriors go to the camp to train. so the first paragraph will just be a summary somewhat. sorry💀

When morning came the next day, Lincoln and Bellamy left for the mountain. Instead of saying goodbye, I was told to go with Indra to train with skaikru. Through the entire day, the sky people would watch us warily and in fear. Too afraid to train with us. All except Octavia, who spared with Fio. One of the greatest fighters of our clan. Even though her ass was handed to her, she showed determination that Indra saw potential in, which was why Indra made Octavia her second. As night came, out warriors grew hungry, so our people went out to hunt for food.

𖥸

With a plate in hand, Indra looks towards the hungry crowd. "Eat. Get strong. Only then will we win this war." Kane comes forward to retrieve the plate of meat from her. As he does, the others begin to grab their piece of meat from the boar.

I wasn't going to eat this boar because there is others who would need it more than me. My stomach did growl at the aroma of meat, but I made no move for the boar. But of course, someone cane up to me with a plate in hand. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘦𝘢𝘵." Penn implies, holding the plate out to me. Reluctantly, I do so and thank him.

He looks around at skaikru, "𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘯."

"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵." I explain to him. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘢, 𝘗𝘦𝘯𝘯. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥, 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘷𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘨𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘓𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘨𝘢s." The said boy nods his head, smiling slightly to himself.

He and I stand side by side, after I finished eating. "Have you eaten, Penn?" He nods his head, yes. "Good, soon we will be marching into battle with the mountain. You will need to strengthen yourself."

𖥸

Instead of going with Indra and the others, I road a horse to Tondc. Lexa sent a scout to come get me, not long after the sun came up. She was worried for my safety and didn't want me far as the war grew closer. I stayed beside Lexa the entire time, as all 12 clans came together for the meeting.

As Indra, Lexa and I stood near the center of Tondc, Clarke and Octavia approaches us. With Kane not far behind.

"Clarke of the Sky People has honored us with her presence." Lexa sarcastically says, causing me to chuckle. Clarke was the last person to reach.

"I'm sorry I'm late, commander." Clarke apologizes to Lexa.

"You made good time. I assume the kids at Mount Weather are okay." Kane speaks up, facing towards Clarke.

Clarke looks towards him and nods her head. "For now." She then turns her attention back towards my sister. "Can we talk in private?" Lexa looks towards me, noting my worried expression. I sigh at the look in her eyes that told me to stay here. Being the obedient little sister, I do as she says.