13

I ride with two other warriors, up to the gates of Arkadia

I ride with two other warriors, up to the gates of Arkadia. Our warriors had killed the patrols for Skaikru and would be coming to Arkadia to deliver a message. Pike must be dealt with. I knew the risks of being this close to Skaikru, but I didn't really care. Lincoln was inside of those walls, held behind bars like an animal. At least from what Octavia told me. They rounded up all of my people that came to skaikru for salvation, locking them up in a cell.

The gates of Arkadia open, to reveal Bellamy and Pike. Along with a few others who were curious. I stay behind the two riders, who wear their masks. Mine is off, showing Bellamy exactly who it is.

Instead of speaking with the riders, he looks to me. "Talk." Bellamy tried to remain unbothered, but it shows. He notices my off behavior, I seemed more deadly then before. Something is wrong and he knows it.

"We seek the one you call Pike." The rider to the left says.

"Why?"

"An army has fallen. Blood soaking the earth where he took their lives one by one." The grounder says.

"Welcome to the war against Skaikru." Bellamy simply states.

"Life was taken. We demand life in return."

Pike walks forward to stand beside Bellamy. "My life? What are your terms sir?"

"Come with us and we walk away." The other rider says.

"Walk away from what?"

"By order of the Commander, you've been surrounded by an army of the 12 clans. In every direction, warriors wait to kill anyone who attempts to cross the blockade. To greet them, as we greeted those we caught outside your walls today." The rider says, throwing the bag towards the sky peoples feet. I look away at the mention of my sister, that doesn't go unnoticed by Bellamy. "We left their bodies for the animals."

"That's enough." Bellamy speaks up, angered.

"Let's go." Pike says to Bellamy, wanting to leave us.

Bellamy faces the older man, "They won't leave. I have seen this before."

"The men who wore those uniforms took a long time to die." The rider continues to poke at Bellamy, hoping to get something out of him. I remain quiet, at the back.

Bellamy ignores the words of Pike, listening to what the two riders in front say. He raises his gun and shoots the two riders dead. I don't flinch or blink, but shake my head in disappointment. "You got something to say, Eclipsa?" He shouts, wanting to hear me say something.

Anything.

I stare into his eyes, "I want to see Lincoln." I order, looking towards their ship. He shakes his head, making me scoff. "You are nothing but a coward. Killing innocent warriors sent to protect you."

"I'm not doing this, Eclipsa." Bellamy responds, ignoring the hurtful comments I threw at him.

I shake my head, "You broke your promise, Sky boy." My voice cracks mid-sentence, catching him by surprise. "All you and your people bring is pain and suffering. It's all you're good for." I growl, before turning away and riding off. The horses follow behind me, leaving Bellamy distraught and confused.