12

Lexa sent me and Luka to Tondc, away from Queen Nia

Lexa sent me and Luka to Tondc, away from Queen Nia. I told her I would be just fine, but she didn't want me there. My sister was beyond worried for my safety and didn't trust Queen Nia. She learned the hard way when Costia was taken and killed.

She waited till after the challenge with Roan to come get us herself. Once we were reunited, Lexa told Luka and I that she killed Queen Nia. It made me feel some sort of pride and relief, but it still seemed like our war was not over. Azgeda will retaliate somehow.

Luka was later sent with the 300 warriors by Lexa to help protect Skaikru. He was hesitant on leaving me behind, but it's what he needed to do for his people. He and I would be back side by side soon.

Or so I thought.

𖥸

I ride beside Clarke on my horse, as we take Queen Nia's body to Arkadia. The aura around Lexa and Clarke felt different. The both of them seemed to be more comfortable together. Lexa seemed happier even. They spoke together, as I kept my thoughts to myself. I was more eager on being reunited with Luka and Lincoln. It felt weird to not have either of them beside me.

The rest of the ride is silent, up until the point a warrior shouts for Lexa. As we approach what the warrior shouted for, my heart stops. The bodies of the 300 warriors lay scattered and bloody across the open field. First they burn our army and now they slaughter them. These warriors were sent to protect them.

"L-Lexa." I stutter out to my sister, who looks towards me. "Luka, he was.." I try to say, but trail off when I can't seem to make a sentence.

I dismount my horse and run through the dead bodies of our people. Searching desperately for Luka among the dead. "Eclipsa, slow down!" Lexa shouts for me, but I don't bother.

My eyes scope out the field, landing on a Who I am searching for, his armor sticking out to me. I hesitantly walk towards the dead body, turning the person over. "No." I say barely above a whisper, as my eyes water. "N-no, no, no!" I shout, falling to my knees. Lexa and Clarke rush over towards me and see exactly who it is.

Luka lay dead on the ground, a bullet wound through his chest, shoulder and stomach. He was shot multiple times. Lexa's hand rests on my shoulder, as she crouches beside me.

Skaikru killed them all, killed him.

It was unknown to me that Bellamy killed Luka himself, knowing that I had a connection to him. One that he didn't like. That he was jealous of. So, out of revenge for his play thing-Gina, he killed Luka himself.

"All bullet wounds." Clarke observes, looking from body to body. We all knew exactly what happened here.

"𝘏𝘦𝘥𝘢, 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘤𝘬!" Another warrior shouts, near the hut at the top of the open field.