2

The sound of voices woke me from my sleep, looking around at my surroundings I found that I was put in a bunker-like building. Wincing slightly, I sat up the best I could through the pain. The voices sounded close, maybe in another room beside this one. Ignoring the pain, I limped towards the room, using the walls to support me.

As I entered the room, I could make out Anya, Finn, and Clarke, along with a few warriors. From the looks of it, Clarke seemed to be treating someone's wounds. No one seemed to notice my presence, too focused on the task at hand. Once close enough, I could see the body of a young warrior of ours, Tris.

Staggering back, I gasped. "Tris." Catching everyone's attention, quickly one of the warriors came to my side to help me stand straight. Clarke and Finn look towards me shocked at my state and presence.

"Take Yongon outside for now," Anya instructs the warrior who holds me upright. As I go to argue, the warrior has already begun to drag me out of the room and to a horse outside of the bunker.

𖥸

It wasn't long after when Anya walked out with a guard. Quickly I walked over about to ask of Tris's condition when I notice her limp body within another guard's arms. Stopping myself from moving forward any further, I clenched my fists shut and closed my eyes tightly.

She was a child.

Without a word, I approached the young warrior's lifeless body. Placing my palm against her cheek, I lean my forehead against hers. "𝘠𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘪 𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘥𝘰𝘯." Sighing, I began my walk towards one of the horses. Silently, I wait for Anya to mount her steed and lead us to wherever we will go.

𖥸

The fire that Clarke, Anya and I sat around helped to warm me up. Anya caught Clarke after she had escaped. Quite easily if I may add. I could feel the eyes of Clarke on me, but I continued to ignore them. Instead, I focused on monitoring our surroundings.

A noise within the trees caught my attention as it did to the others. readying my weapon, I aimed it towards the figure I noticed within the vegetation. The other guards followed my gaze, readying theirs as well. As I go to release my arrow, I notice the familiar face of the figure. Lowering my weapon, I sigh out in disappointment.

Tristan. A fellow Trikru warrior, a good one that too.

"Your left flank is vulnerable." He announces, eyes roaming over the group before falling on me. "You don't look excited to see me, Yongon." Clarke looks over towards me in confusion. She didn't know what the name meant.

"𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥," I say truthfully.

"My archers are in the trees with orders to kill anyone hostile. You aren't hostile, are you Tristan?" Anya states, gaze firm and stern.

Instead of responding to her question, the man comes down from the hill he stood upon and looms towards Clarke. "So, this is who's beating you?"

"Who are you?" Clarke asks, clearly afraid for her life.

"I'm the man sent to slaughter your people." He acknowledges, with a menacing gaze.

Surprised, my eyes widen. "Heda, sent you?"

"Your unit is mine now," Tristan states, speaking to Anya. Ashamed and furious, Anya looks to the ground. "My rangers are hungry. They're at the river, go feed them." With that, the others begin their task. Turning towards me, Tristan spoke up. "The commander was not happy to hear what happened to you, Yongon. Your presence is requested by the commander. Along with Lincoln."