17

The short amount of time I spent with Luna at her rig were both painful and amazing. She trained me and made me stronger, pieced my broken heart back together. Helped me to heal and to hide away the pain. Opened my eyes to the true enemies out there. I now held the mark of floukru on my left collar bone and Lincoln's tattoo on my left wrist. I told Luna that I wanted something to remember her by for all she's done for me and something to remember Lincoln by.

Qetsiyah became like a daughter to me, she would be beside me always. Like Luka was. She reminded me of Lexa and I when we were younger. Innocent. I trained her during my stay. Taught her how to stitch up a wound, or care to it, taught her self defense and more. I took her in as my own, as she began to call me Yongon. She became my child.

One day while Qetsiyah was helping me to cook, she sliced her finger with the knife she used. Which later made us find out something shocking, Qetsiyah was a natblida, as well. It made my protectiveness over her even worse. I wouldn't allow her to have the life I almost had or the one Luna and Lexa both had. She would have a better one.

I would not allow her to become a monster like me. To feel the pain that I once felt.

It was unknown to us that the world was coming to an end, the radiation would kill us off soon. At least that is what was believed to happen by Clarke.

𖥸

Nyko stood with the remainder of us from Floukru. Luna helped to hold an elderly woman and I stand beside her holding Qetsiyah within my arms. We were all too weak, the affects of the radiation coming sooner than Clarke predicted. Luna did the first thing she thought of to save us, go to skaikru.

As we stood at the gate, the guards raised their weapons towards us. Afraid they'd catch what we have. But it isn't contagious.

"Please. They need skaikru medicine." Nyko told Miller, as I did my best to hold Qetsiyah in my arms. She continued to cough and groan, moving about in my arms.

"Move, stand back." The voice of Bellamy shouts out to the crowd, pushing the people out of His and Clarke's way. As they come to the front, they see noticed Nyko.

Clarke steps forward cautiously, "Nyko. What happened to them?" She questioned the man, who seemed unaffected by the sickness.

"The sickness. We lost more than 40 on the way." I drop to the ground, my scarf falling from my face. I lay Qetsiyah beside me, as I cough into my sleeve.

"Luna? Eclipsa?" Bellamy observes, surprised to see us.

Luna turns to Bellamy and Clarke. "Please don't turn us away because of what I did to you. " she says weakly, exhausted.

Abby rushes through the crowd, kneeling before Luna and I. As she observes us, Clarke kneels beside her asking her what happened and why we are sick. "Fever, lesions, vomiting. It's ARS." My brows furrow, as I pull Qetsiyah into my lap. Bellamy speaks up to ask what it stands for, thankfully. "Acute radiation sickness. When did the symptoms start?" Abby asks Luna, as she looks towards Qetsiyah and Adria.

"Not sure." Luna responds, stroking Adria's head. "Right before the fish started dying."

"The fish are dying?" Raven comment.

I nod my head, "Floating on the sea to the horizon. In every direction." Nyko speaks to Raven.

"It's not contagious. Let's get them to medbay." Abby instructs the group.

I thank her, before trying to lift Qetsiyah up myself. Bellamy sees me struggle and comes to pick her up himself. "Thank you." I croak, voice hoarse and throat sore. They help to escort us inside Arkadia and into their medbay.

selfless - the hundredजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें