8

Once we were all gathered within the meeting room underground, Trikru on one side and Skaikru on the other

Once we were all gathered within the meeting room underground, Trikru on one side and Skaikru on the other. Marcus presents a container of alcohol to Lexa. As a present from his people to her. Gustus takes it from the older sky man and hands it to Lexak, before her eyes land on Clarke.

"Clarke, let us drink together." Lexa offers, in return Clarke smiles ever so slightly.

"It would be my pleasure." The blonde says, as a waiter brings Gustus three cups for Clarke, Lexa and I to drink from. Lexa pours the alcohol into each cup, handing it to us both.

I sniff the cup, cringing at the strong smell. I'm not one to drink. "𝘏𝘦𝘥𝘢, 𝘠𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘰𝘯, 𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘦." Gustus speaks up, tasting our drinks. I look at all the faces of the sky people, who wait for us. My eyes land on Bellamy, who's are on me as well. I raise a brow in question, only for him to look away.

Weird.

"Tonight, we celebrate our newfound peace. Tomorrow, we plan our war. To those we lost." Lexa speaks up, holding her glass high. "To those we shall find." She finishes, as I raise mine too.

As I raise my glass to my lips, from the corner of my eye, Gustus falls forward, clutching onto the dining table, gasping for air. As he goes to stand, he falls back. "𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘴𝘰𝘯!" Someone shouts.

Quickly, Bellamy hits the cup out of Clarke's hands then does the same to me. He looks towards the both of us worried. Lexa rushes to Gustus's side and I do the same, after she drops hers. Indra draws her sword, facing the sky people. "It was the sky people."

"It wasn't us. You have to know it wasn't us." Clarke tried to say, but it's goes unnoticed.

"𝘋𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘦." Lexa states to Nyko, as guards help to carry Gustus. "𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵! 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮!" Indra orders the warriors, who follow her orders immediately.

Guards search each member of skaikru and find a vial in Raven's jacket. Lexa was more than furious with skaikru, they not only attempted to poison her but her sister as well.

All I felt was betrayal from Raven. Were the things I said to her earlier too blunt? I wasn't the one who killed her boy toy. He was the one who took lives of the innocent. "No sky person leaves this room!" Lexa orders, filled with so much rage.

Lexa grabs onto my face, turning it side to side. I pull her hand away, "𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘓𝘦𝘹𝘢. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺, 𝘐 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵." She nods, before pulling me out of the room with her. Lincoln attempts to reach out for me, but a guard is quick to stop him. I watch with a sad and apologetic gaze, wanting to be by his side.

𖥸

Raven stood, tied against the pole in the middle of the village square for all to see. She looked beyond scared of what would happen to her. I stood beside Gustus, who was now okay thankfully. I watch as Lexa and Raven exchanged a few words, before Lexa drags her dagger across Raven's arm. The words being exchanged between skaikru and Lincoln do not go unheard by me. It's hard to not listen in on what they're saying.