3

After a while, I had left Lincoln and Octavia to return back to the dropship, I wanted to see what remained. Quietly I made my way to the dropship to see the wreckage. Only to find it all burned, leaving bones and ash behind. My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach, breathing rapidly. I fell to my knees my emotions getting the better of me.

Skaikru did this. They did this to my people, burned them to ash.

I could've escaped this, if I just stuck to what I knew was best for my people. Eliminate the threat. If I told Lincoln no, side with Anya instead. If I said the words and did things differently, my people would be alive and theirs dead. I've brought this upon myself and my people.

Falling to my knees, I scream out in anger. Hot and angry tears fall from my face. Because of myself and my decisions. I actually believed in Lincoln and tried to understand things from his point of view. Things wouldn't have turn out this way if I hadn't believed in him and had hope for peace.

Roughly, I wipe away all my tears and try to control my emotions again. The click of a gun and approaching footsteps catch me by surprise. Turning slightly to look over my shoulder, I am met with the sight of skaikru. Finn and Bellamy with older ones. The ones that came down during the battle. Both young men stood beside, shocked to see me here and in my state. A man called out for a soldier to restrain me, I go without a fight. Too tired to do so. Finn makes an effort to stop them, but is just held back by other guards.

The man approaches me, looking me over from head to toe. "Do you understand me?" I keep my gaze threatening, acting as if I don't understand. "We'll see once we return to the base." As he says that, a older woman-who looks like Clarke-approaches me. "Have you seen my daughter? Blonde? Her name is Clarke. What have you done to them? What have your people done to them?"

"She won't answer you." Bellamy points out. As he does so, the two adults leave me be. They search through the dropship, only to come out with an injured Raven and Murphy.

I stand tall with my arms bound and stripped of my weapons. Watching closely, Bellamy attacks Murphy. As quick as ever, the man who called the shots restrained him. But more violently, with a metal stick that let out electrical shocks.

Better him than me.

𖥸

"What were you doing there, you should've been with Octavia and Lincoln?" Bellamy whispers into my ear, his breath fanning against my neck.

It's caused an unneeded feeling within me. A uncomfortable one. Shaking my head, I try not to think about it too hard. Focusing on my surroundings and the gigantic metal...ship that we were approaching. "She's safe. Now shut up." I scowl. He doesn't seem to catch the hint, but thankfully Finn told him to leave me be.

It wouldn't be safe for us, if their people knew that I could understand them...I would be put between a gun and a hard place.

As we enter their make shift base, many stared at me. Both in wonder and fear. A guard escorts both Bellamy and I into the huge ship, putting us into a confined metal room.

The guards closed the door, before leaving us to ourselves locked away in here. Bellamy began to pace, as I sat leaning up against the wall.

"Why aren't you with them? Why were you at the dropship, Eclipsa?" Bellamy pushes the topic, kneeling in front of me.

I glare at the young man, clenching my fists. "Do not speak to me, sky boy."

He leans closer, almost nose to nose. "Answer me." Bellamy's gaze softens. "Please." Letting out a breath, I look away. Why does he make me feel so uncomfortable?