7

I stand beside Indra and Lexa, as they speak of what is to be done with Finn's body. Clarke, Abby and Marucs stood before us, the young teen rather dazed. Lexa has said that he will be given to the people of Tondc, allowing them to join both murderer and victims together. Of course, the skaikru did not want this.

"No. No, we've done enough. The boy should be buried by his own people." Marcus objects. I glare towards the older man, staring daggers. They have done nothing, but be a pain in the ass. Bringing more pain to our people, then good.

"Enough?" Indra questions, her anger becoming almost unstable. "We were owed the pain of 18 deaths. We were owed our righteous kill. My village deserves justice." She continues, eyes of a warrior waiting to kill their victim.

"You don't want justice. You want vengeance."

Indra steps in front of Abby, teeth gritting. "You have not seen my vengeance."

"We'll do it." Clarke speaks up. "But when it's over, we talk about how to get our people out of Mount Weather. All of our people."

Lexa's face remains unbothered, trying to keep up her facade. "We all want the same things, Clarke."

"Good. when do we leave?"

"Now." Lexa states, standing from her throne. "Choose your attendants." She finishes, before exiting the tent with Indra, Gustus and I in tow.

Justice will be served. Artigas and the others will be put to rest.

𖥸

Quietly, I walk behind the cart with Finn's body. Clarke and Bellamy walk behind me, speaking quietly to each other. A guard pulled my horse with his own, after I said I would want to walk the way for awhile. At the front of the group, Lexa and Gustus were speaking of her duties and what would be best for our people. It got boring over time, which is why I ended up walking behind a cart with the dead body of a murderer.

Artigas and his people will finally have their peace, even if we weren't able to fulfill the things we wanted and needed to do for them. I would fight for him, his mother and those lost. It has been proven that we can't trust skaikru. They will always prove where they stand, always against us.

"Hey." Bellamy's voice called out from behind me, clearly trying to get my attention. i ignore it, not in the mood to speak with him or any of his people. Well, besides Octavia. "Eclipsa." He calls out, as he walks up to me. When he grabs onto my wrist, I spin around and push him back.

He stumbles into Clarke, who looks scared of me. Probably not wanting to see me snap at them like I did at Finn. "I've told you many times before to not touch me. So, don't." I mumble, staring into his mesmerizing eyes. Turning back, I try to focus on the journey to Tondc. Although, Bellamy continues to be persistent.

"Listen to me, please." He whispers into my ear, like the second time we spoke. I glance at him and nod my head ever so slightly. Bellamy walks alongside me, trying to work up the nerve to ask me. "H-how are you?" He asks in an awkward tone, rubbing at the back of his neck.

I roll my eyes, "It doesn't matter. Why do you care, sky boy?"

Bellamy gives me a look, that suggested otherwise. "I don't know. You mean something to Octavia, whether you'd like to or not. She looks up to you in some way." He bites his lip and combs his hand through his hair. "And..I saw the way you looked when we came. Those two grounders, they must have meant a lot to you.

"Those 'grounders' were a mother and her son." I keep my eyes forward, wanting to get to Tondc already.

Bellamy fell quiet, debating on his next words. "Are you okay?"