Prologue

A Big warm welcome to those who have decided to read this book!!!

I Love you!!!

Hope you will like my book! Don't forget to give your precious votes and comments. It really would mean a lot for me ;)

Note: The book is not edited, so there might be many grammatical errors. Pardon me in advance! Hope I will edit soon!

Oh And Kindly, don't think of copying anything here. The book (including characters, scenes, storyline) is completely My Own imagination, thoughts and creativity. And lots and lots of hardwork too. If you find anything similar, it's a pure coincidence.

All the rights reserved.
Copyright belongs only to me Cutiee_Madhu

Trigger Warning: Please beware this book contains some Physical and mental abuse, Torture, child abuse, suicide and death.

I am grateful for all of you who have decided to give this a try. Very grateful for those who have come to read AGAIN like second, third times.

I hope my writing will make you all smile, laugh, happy and all kind of emotions. Read on!!!

Happy Reading :)

                  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

                    Prologue

He is Arrogant... She is Innocent...

He is Stone hearted... She is Kind hearted...

He is Ruthless... She is crazy and childish...

He is hard nut to crack while She is so soft...

He is dark while She is Light...

He hardly speaks a word while She is such a chatterbox...

He don't believe in love while She has full belief in Love...

He hates to love while She is waiting for her Prince Charming...

They are like Fire and Ice, Sun and Moon, Desert and Rain, Thorn and Rose...

Male Lead:

Sanskar Maheshwari - 24 years - An Arrogant, stone hearted person

Sanskar Maheshwari - 24 years - An Arrogant, stone hearted person... Younger Son of Maheshwari family... He has three elder brothers whom he hates to the core from his childhood... While His all three brothers love him from the bottom of their hearts... He has no interest to live with them... Due to his promise to his Grandmother, he is living with them... He completed his studies but has no interest to join in family business which is running by his two brothers... He don't want to be near them, So he is taking care of the college which is owned by their family... He has a past which made him like this... He has no belief in Love and hates Girls to the core... Every girls drools over him but he doesn't give them a damn... He is like a fire that no one can judge his actions...

Female Lead:

Swara Gadodia: 20 years

Swara Gadodia: 20 years... Cute, Beautiful and innocent girl... Totally a chatterbox... Crazy, Naughty and childish... She may be innocent, but very brave girl... Without thinking, She always be ready to help anyone... She likes to spread happiness around her... She is totally a pampered girl as she is the youngest one... She has three elder sisters whom she loves to the core... And they also love her so much and can do anything for her... Currently studying in college... She believes in love and waiting eagerly for her Prince charming...

So They both are opposite to eachother!!!

Will they attract towards eachother?

Are they made for eachother?

Will She fill his dark life with her light?

Will they become soulmates?

Join in the Journey of Love of our SwaSan!!!

It will have lot of emotions, love, craziness, romance, fight, relationships, family, friends.......
.
.
.
The other important characters will be revealed in next part...

*****************************

Hope you all like the intro? Eager to read the story?

Shower your precious votes and comments below 👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

With Love,
Madhu...