Chapter 58 (ii)

Hey dears!

TMJH-2 book has got 252K views, 26K votes and 11K comments!!!

Woah!!! It's really really very huge for me! Hearty Thanks to everyone ❤️

And also for 790+ followers. It's soon going to turn 800. OMG! I am flying in happiness!!!

Keep Supporting and Reading!!!
.
.
.
.
.

"I didn't know that little Sanskar had dare to shout like this!"

They all heard a lady's evil voice. Sanskar's breath hitched hearing it while Swara frowned being baffled.

The Lady came to the light revealing herself, Maheshwari brothers got shocked while all the colours drained from Sanskar's face seeing 'His Nightmare' infront of him, after sixteen years! His mother Malini..!!!

The Lady who made him believe that he is a mistake and don't deserve happiness... The one who made his life Dark!

Sanskar stood there freezed, his face pale and his heart is thudding loudly inside.

All her shoutings, her tortures, her beatings and her disgusting hatred looks came to his mind..!

"Malini"

Abhi whispered making Gadodia sisters astonished. Swara instantly looked at her husband who is standing freezed without blinking eyes, gazing at his mother who is more his life's demon!

"Wow, you know me? It's really making me happy!"

She said sarcastically while everyone is just looking at her in shock. She is wearing a black saree in a bad way showing off, with a side plait, dark red lipstick on her lips and eyes full of kajal. Swara's face twisted in disgust, she is indeed looking like a prostitute.

"How come you are here? We heard that you have gone to your native!", Abhi muttered to himself, surprised.

Last night, Aman called Sanskar to reveal that Malini has escaped from jail which has shocked him to the core. Malini was sentenced lifetime prison statement when Ram made her arrest. Everyone in the Maheshwari family clearly told Sanskar not to think of her or see her anymore, she would rot in jail till her death. So Sanskar never once tried to go to see his mother or punish her.

But last day hearing that she was escaped, he got tensed. Just now, his life has turned into a happy one but her arrival made him somewhat afraid. So only they tightened their security. But Morning, in temple, Aman has informed them that she has gone to her native. So they were relieved. Abhi assured him that she won't come there, she would have even forgot about Sanskar.

But their guess is wrong. She was here, she had planned big and kidnapped them by fooling them.

"Ohh, that was my plan to fool you all.! Did you think that I will leave you all? especially my dear son and Ram's family who have completely destroyed my life? Nahhh!!"

She said gritting her teeth. No one spoke or moved while she smirked seeing all of their shocked faces. She stepped forward slowly and came infront of Sanskar who is just looking at her without blinking.

Maheshwari brothers got worried seeing this. They have brought Sanskar out of that dark memories with much difficulty, but looking her now, they are afraid for their little brother who is showing no emotions at all.

"So my dear little Sanskar! I never thought you would trun this big and handsome. If I knew this before, I would have kept you with me, after all you would have been helpful for my business!"