Chapter 53

Holaaa Amigos..!

How are you all???

I know you all might be eagerly waiting for this part... Here it goes...

First, I wanna thank everyone who are reading my book... You guys are amazing... I was aweing reading your comments... It makes me smile so much and happy... Thank you all for precious votes and beautiful comments...

And it's time to celebrate..! For me actually 🤭🥳🥳... Well, I got 699 followers... One to go for 700!! Let's see who is that person! 😍 And Hearty Thanks to all my followers!!!

Keep Supporting ❤️
Loving you all ❤️❤️❤️

****************

"Abhi, Are they both really married?", She asked rudely... While Abhi, Pragya, Ranveer and Sanskar looked at her...

Before Abhi could speak,

"Haan, Shona and Chote Chachu are married... They told na, why are you asking again?"

Kiara asked in cute tone, keeping her arms on either side of her waist like Shona...

Pragya jerks turning to her while Bua looks at her amused... Ranveer pressed his lips, not to burst out...

"Kiara bacha, She is your elder... You should not talk to her like that"

Pragya said looking at Kiara while she pouts, nodding her head... Bua raised her eyebrow...

"First, tell your sister to behave... Look at her, how she was speaking... Mannerless girl"

Bua looks angered... Pragya couldn't speak anything against her, but she felt bad hearing her words for Swara...

"Think before talk anything, She is my wife", Sanskar grumbled looking at Bua...

"Oww! You are ordering me?", Bua spatted... Sanskar gives her a cold look but didn't say anything... Bua glared at him...

"If that girl is married she should have worn mangalsutra or kumkum, but she has no sign of a married girl, also wearing child like dresses and has no manner to respect her elders... Your family has brought her up very well... Wow", Bua gave sarcastic look to Pragya... Now it has made everyone angry...

"Shut the hell up... If you say one more word against her, You would regret for opening your mouth... I will make sure of that... Who are you judge her haan? And if you are that elder, you don't deserve for giving respect", Sanskar said in his dangerous tone and looks at Bua with his furious eyes... Bua gets shivered for a second seeing him... But she got angry...

"How dare you talk like that about me?", She fumed...

"I have so much dare, you want to see!", Sanskar raised his eyebrow... Bua is about to say something again but..

"Bua, Please... We have already talked about this"

Abhi interrupted rudely... Bua fumed as she can't do anything against Sanskar... Abhi has clearly told her not to speak anything against Sanskar or else she would have to leave the home before IshVeer's marriage... Bua agreed to him only after knowing that her argument had no place before Abhi... So she shut her mouth fuming in anger...

"Bua, I am sorry on her behalf... She is not like you think... She know how to behave with elders well... She is little naughty, so she behaved like that with you... And their marriage has happened in an unexpected situation, no one knew about it so she didn't wear any marriage signs... If you get to know about her, you will really love her..."