Chapter 36

Thank you everyone for your precious votes and comments... Keep Supporting me like this...

Only two to reach 500 followers... Follow me if you haven't followed me yet..! 🤗🤗🤗

Here is a long part with 5K words... Enjoy..!!!

***************

MM

Kiara's Party

After cake cutting, Everyone scattered around the garden enjoying themselves... Abhi and Ranveer are talking with officials while Laksh and Arjun are standing in drinking counter having casual talks... Kiara has gone to her friends who are also there with their family as Pragya has invited them too...

Ragini and Pragya are talking with ladies while Ishani is standing with her friends... Kavya is sitting at drinking counter with two more girls who are from SM's fan club... They three are drooling over Sanskar who is standing at distance alone while using his phone... Swara and Pari are standing together while talking and laughing enjoying on their own...

Every big officials and businessmen were invited... At that time, Malhotra's entered there... Sarman Malhotra (Sahil's Brother) and Sahil entered the Party Garden while everyone's eyes went to them... Many businessmen move to them to wish them as they are very popular and 2nd in Business world... While Maheshwari Brothers gets annoyed seeing Malhotra's... Sanskar looks at them and then walked towards Abhi while Laksh and Arjun also went to Abhi...

They all stood together while both Malhotra Brothers walks to them having evil smirk on their faces... Sanskar clenched his fist while Rv and Laksh gritted their teeth...

"Hello, Maheshwari Brothers..! Glad to meet you all in the same place... It's really a golden opportunity for everyone", Sarman said while pure mocking is dripping in his voice... Abhi smiled fakely while Rv smirked at them...

"Yeah, It should be..! We were always together but we won't come in other's sight like this as it might not worth like now you are seeing, Right? Like you said Golden opportunity..! You should have got lucky today as we normally don't like to see the faces of disgusted persons..!", Ranveer said smirking at them... Sarman looks at him angrily while Sahil clenched his fist...

"What is this, Mr. Maheshwari? Is this the way to treat ur guests? Your brother is speaking too much like he is the King..!", Sarman said to Abhi gritting his teeth while glaring at Rv... Rv too glares at him back equally...

"Mr. Malhotra, I believe My Brother always speaks right..! You are just burning in jealous seeing My Brothers Growth..!", Abhi said smiling with proud glinting in his eyes... Rv and Laksh smirked hearing this while Sanskar is glaring at Sarman and Sahil...

Sarman glares at Abhi, "I see Mr. DCP is over happy that he got escaped from death... We all thought that we would see a New DCP after yours... But You have been so lucky, so you are speaking infront of me alive now..!", Sarman said with evil smile while Sahil smirked with him...

Sanskar's anger reached it's peak while Laksh takes his fist to punch Sarman... Arjun quickly held him including Abhi... Rv and Sanskar looks at them with red eyes... Sarman would have been died by now if their glares have power to take his breath...

"Lucky..! Here, there are so many people... We should not spoil Kiara's party... Calm down", Abhi said seriously yet in low voice while Laksh nods obediently and gives death glare to Sarman who just smirked in return...

"Wahh..! Cool down Maheshwari Lions..!", Sarman said looking at them with evil smile... Till now Pragya and Ragini came there... Pragya gets confused seeing her husband and Brother-in-law's throwing daggers at a person standing infront of them while Ragini understood that they are Malhotra's (Rivals of Maheshwari's)