Chapter 49

Hey sweeties..!!!

I am so happy that TMJH-2 has reached 153K views and 20K+ votes...

Thank you each and every readers who have made this possible... It really means a whole lot... Love you all loadssss ❤️
.
.
.
.
.

Hospital

Abhi, Rv and Sanskar are waiting outside the ward while Swara is taken inside to take care of her wound...

The Lady doctor came outside while they trio stands infront of her to know about their Princess...

"How is she?", Abhi asked her worrying...

"She is fine, Mr. Maheshwari... She just fainted due to blood loss... We've band-aided her hand... You can take her home... She is little weak, take care of her and don't let her bandage wet..!"

The Doctor advised them while trio sighed in relief... Abhi smiled bit...

"Thank you doctor... We will take care of her"

Abhi said gently while the Doctor nods and walked away... Trio brothers entered the room to see Swara...

Swara is sitting on the bed with little pale face and looking at her hands which are fully bandaged...

"Shona"

Swara lifts her gaze and looked at Abhi... She smiled faintly while Abhi came to her and hugged her... Sanskar and Rv stood beside the bed seeing them... Sanskar staring at Swara without any expression...

"How are you, doll? Do you feel pain?"

Abhi asked cupping her cheek while Swara nods her head with pout...

"I am fine Superman... It's just little pain... I am your strong girl na, I can bear it"

Swara winks at him making him smile and pats her head... Swara looks at Rv and Sanskar... Rv smiled at her and came near her...

Swara smiled and hugged him, without harming her bandaged palms... Rv pecked her temple...

Trio looked at Sanskar who is standing silently...

"Sankuu"

Swara called him while Sanskar looks at her coldly...

"What happened to you? Talk to me na"

She whined... Sanskar glares at her while Rv and Abhi sighed seeing his anger... They very well know why he is behaving like this...

"Sanskar.."

Abhi called but he interrupts him...

"Bhai Please don't..!"

"Jaan, Do you even know what you have done to yourself? Who told you to hold that knife? Are you any superwoman? What if something happened to you? I have told you to be inside the car only and not to come out whatever happens... But you being stubborn yourself, came out and complicated the things... Why couldn't you just listen to me? Have you ever listened to my words? Never..!!! See, I am very much furious on you for doing this... You very well know that I can't take anything happen to you... But again and again you are only doing this, Jaan.."

Sanskar bursted out his anger at Swara... Swara listened to his scoldings with puppy eyes... Though Abhi and Rv felt bad for Swara, they didn't interrupt him as Sanskar is totally right in this...

"Sanku, I am SORRY.. Please forgive me na, Jaan... I will never do this again, Please"

Swara said in pleading tone while he just glared at her... He shook his head and walked out clutching his fist... Swara looks at the door sadly from where he is gone...