Chapter 20

Hey Amigos!!!

So Sorry for late update... What to do? I am busy in my cousin's wedding functions...

In order to compensate, I have written a long part with 4.4k words...

Enjoy Reading ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar and Abhi are standing beside the bed... Pragya is checking Swara who is lying on the bed... Swara is looking tired and also tensed...

Pragya crossed her arms and looks at Swara... Swara gulps little and twisted her fingers under the bedsheet...

"Shona, What did you eat today?", Pragya asked while Sanskar and Abhi looks at them...

"I ate just dinner only in home", Swara said smiling tiredly... Pragya raised her eyebrow...

"I didn't ask that... Before that what did you had? Outside Home?", Pragya asked sternly... Swara shakes her head negatively... Sanskar thinks about the incident happened in college...

"She had fast-food in Canteen", Sanskar said making trio looks at him... Swara glares at him and looks at Pragya with puppy eyes while Pragya is glaring at her with anger... Abhi smiles bit seeing his angry wife... It is very rare she is getting angry... Pragya is always calm and kind... But when it comes to their health, she would become an Angry and Strict Doctor...

"So you are lying to me..! How much have you had it?", Pragya asked strictly while Swara pouts...

"Wo Mumma..! It's...", Before Swara could answer Sanskar interrupt her...

"She had a full pizza, a burger and French fries... And a coke", Sanskar said coldly... Trio looks at him surprised... AbhiGya looks at eachother thoughtfully...

Swara is seeing him with wide eyes, "Oh God..! How did this Devil got to know what I had? He might have called Canteen and asked them... How cheap! Stupid Big head! Because of him, I have to suffer now... Urggghhh! Now Mumma will surely get angry and will give Injection??? (Swara face went pale thinking of this) Ohh Nooo..! I can't bear it..! Please God.. Help me! If I tell Mumma not to give Injection, this Big Head will surely find that I am afraid of it... Then he will tease me more or he may have the chance to blackmail me also with the name of injection...! No Shonaaa! You shouldn't let it happen... Do something...", Swara thinks in her mind and makes crying face...

"Shonaa! What is this? I have already warned you... What is the need to eat that all at a time haan?", Pragya asked sternly while Swara is blinking her eyes making innocent face...

"Why? What happened?", Sanskar asked looking at Pragya...

"If she eats junk-food more, she would suffer from Indigestion... Because of that, now she is in this state", Pragya said while Sanskar looks at Swara coldly...

"Doll..! You know about ur health na, then why did you do this?", Abhi asked in concern...

"Wo Superman! I was so hungry", Swara said pouting cutely... Abhi shakes his head and signed her to look at Pragya who is looking angry... Swara felt sad seeing her anger...

"Mummaaa..! I am so Sorry... Please don't be angry na!", Swara said holding her ears giving puppy eyes cutely... Sanskar is staring her standing silently controlling his anger...

Pragya looks at Swara and sighs... She took her bag and searched something... Swara become horrified seeing this...

"Mummaaa! Please don't give Injection... Please... Please... I won't eat any fast-food now on... I promise... I will even do Pinky promise..! I will hear whatever you say, Mumma! I will behave like a obedient girl... But please don't give Injection... Please", Swara said loudly looking scared and tensed while sitting up on bed... Trio looks at her cute scary face... Abhi chuckled while Pragya smiles bit seeing her daughter's scary face... Sanskar is looking at her bit amused...