Chapter 27

Swara and Kiara are walking on the opposite direction inorder to see the terrorists... Swara is walking while thinking something and looks down at Kiara... She looks at their surroundings where everyone is running and rushing out...

"Come fast..!", Swara holds Kiara's hand and walks into a empty shop... Kiara gets confused and holds her hand...

"Shona, why did you bring me here? We were going to see terrorists na?", Kiara asked looking around the empty shop where not even a single person is there...

"Oh Baby..! First come, then I will explain to you", Swara said walking forward but stopped again...

"Wait here..!", Swara said and runs to the shop door... She looks up and see the shutter... She raised her hand but it is not reaching to her height...

"Shortcake..!", Swara pouts angrily thinking how Sanskar always tease her with height... She turns and took a chair which is placed near... She climbed on it and brings the shutter down with much difficulty... She finally closed it completely and sat on the chair with thud and breathes heavily...

Kiara walks to her and looks at her with crossed arms... She raised her eyebrow and gives"What are you doing" look

Swara smiles sheepishly, "Baby, actually I lied to you saying that we will go and see terrorists..!"

"What the hell..! Why did you lie to me, Shona? You only said na that you also haven't seen terrorists..!", Kiara first said in her cute anger then pouts cutely making puppy eyes...

Swara shakes her head and holds her hand pulling her near... She wrapped her hand around her shoulder and cupped her face with other...

"If I said this there na, you wouldn't have come with me here as you are stubborn girl", Swara said while Kiara glares at her

"Baby..! It's really very danger, It's not like you think... In movies they are just acting, But this is real... They might kill us also... We should only save ourselves... You are my understanding baby na, Please do understand..!", Swara explained softly... Kiara looks at her with innocent eyes and listened her carefully...

Suddenly she screamed and moved back palming her face... Swara gets startled and stood up from her place quickly...

"What happened Chamchi?", Swara asked worriedly looking around...

"Shona, Is this Really you? You are not Shona, You are someone else..! How can you even speak like this and all? You became a Biggggg girllll?", Kiara asked stretching the word and her eyes are opened wide... Swara glares at her...

"Helloo!! I am big girl only ok?", Swara said in her cute attitude tone...

Kiara giggles, "Yeah, Yeah..! I could see that!"

"You Chamchi..! Dare you tease me!", Swara said pointing her forefinger...

"Ok So Big Girl? If you thought we are in danger, then we should have left out with other people na?", Kiara asked crossing her arms...

"Arey..! Terrorists might have caught us then... They won't let people to go out, they would have trapped everyone by now... So we are hiding here... They won't know that we are here na..!", Swara said smiling wide...

"Wowww Shona..! So Intelligent haan?", Kiara exclaimed...

"Yup... I know 😁 This Shona is the most cute and intelligent girl in this universe", Swara said lifting her imaginary collar...

"Yeah Yeah..! Then why didn't you think to call anyone or our family for help?", Kiara questioned lifting her both eyebrows... Swara widens her eyes in realisation...