Ch-60 (Last one)

Hey dears!

Here is the last chapter of this book. This is a long part with 7.5K words. So read it with patience and Enjoy!!!

And the punishments in this chapter are purely my imagination and just for the story (warning). So, please don't anyone take it into you.

Happy Reading :)

.
.
.
.
.

At Guru's place,

Swara is looking around with twinkling eyes, her face showing excitement as Sanskar is walking beside her, they're going inside his place. Abhi, Ragini, Arjun and Alex are following closely behind them.

Her eyes wandering all around and commenting how amazing it was... She nearly squealed seeing one room which is filled with their all kind of weapons. She's jumping with glee while everyone just smiled watching her antics.

"Oh Shona, I think you are seeing this place as tourist one and exclaiming in joy like you have seen the Eiffel tower in Paris."

Hearing Arjun's statement, everyone smiled including Sanskar.

"Oh Bhai, nothing can be compared to this place. I feel like I am going on an amazing adventure."

Swara said turning her head to him and again looked forward, her hands wrapping one of Sanskar's elbow. Swara saw dozen men are working on computers inside one room. But they walked past the room.

"Um.. Where are they exactly?", Swara looked towards Sanskar.

"In Jail.", Sanskar said, his voice filled with venom.

Her eyes widened, "Oh My God! Sanku, You also have prisons in this palace?"

He nodded his head while her face broke into a aweing grin.

They reached a big door, Alex opened it. They made their way inside which is dark unlike outside.

"Jaan, it's a sliding floor. Walk carefully..", He wrapped his arm around her, taking it off from her hold.

She nodded tightening her grip, as they walked down to the ground floor. The light was dim there, it was a corridor having many prisons on either sides with few guards. Aman was standing there too, in the end talking to a guard.

On seeing them, he came to them and greeted them.

"Are they in custody?", Sanskar asked coldly while Aman nodded his head obediently and started walking to right side.

"Come on, Jaan.."

He lead the way to the right side. Swara looked at the empty prisons on the side while walking. As they reached the end, Alex opened a door leading to a big room.

Swara gaped seeing inside. There standing many guards all around the room while in centre sitting the four brutal people tied to steel chairs.

Her expression changed to anger on seeing them, they're all looking so exhausted and tired. Their faces looking pale like they haven't ate and slept well. But they are not injured except Malini who was shot on her leg.

They all walked inside. Swara looked at Sanskar whose face is hard filled with rage. She blinked her eyes and held his hand making him turn to her. Her heart fluttered inside as his eyes turned soft instantly on seeing her. He blinked his eyes in assurance, she gave him a sweet small smile.

They reached near them. Hearing footsteps, they four looked at them, their expressions changing into anger.

"Where the hell are we? Is this any kind of police custody? Abhishek, you are not doing good, if my father came to know about what you were doing, you are gone. He won't leave you all."