Chapter 4

After few minutes, A Black BMW entered the college... Arjun's eyes widened as it is Sanskar's car...

Sanskar stepped out of the car removing his shades looking devilishly handsome in his Black shirt and jeans... A smile appears in Swara's lips unknowingly seeing Sanskar...

"Oh Shona! He is worth for ur hug and kiss... So Go!", Swara thinks to herself looking at Sanskar...

Arjun's friends also shocked seeing Sanskar as they knew well about his arrogant side... Before they stop Swara, Swara runs towards Sanskar....

Swara runs to Sanskar and hugged him with a force... Everyone's eyes popped out seeing this...

Sanskar stepped back little with a sudden unexpected hug... His breath hitched at the feeling of a pair of soft arms around his torso holding him tightly... An unknown shiver ran down his spine and he felt like he is in another world... He just got lost at the sudden feeling of peace emerging in his heart...

On other side, Swara felt an unknown feeling in her heart, feeling so comfortable in his embrace... She ignored her feelings thinking that she should complete her task...

She tip-toe in her foot to reach his height... She moves closer to his ears... Sanskar felt her soft breath near his neck... She holds his right cheek softly and brought her lips near his left ears...

"Sorry, It's a Dare!! Don't feel anything!", Swara whispered in his ears and turned her face to his cheek...

Swara pecked his cheek and smiles brightly... Sanskar freezed in his place feeling her soft petals on his cheek... Before he could do anything or see her face, Swara left his embrace and turned other side...

Everyone else in the ground including Arjun, Pari, His friends and other random students in the ground stand rooted to their place...

"Sanskar!!", Arjun whispered in shock as he knew very well what is coming next... Pari's eyes widened hearing him as Arjun has already told her about Sanskar being hates girls to the core...

"She's so dead!!!", Others think in their mind... Everyone in the ground looks at SwaSan with still eyes, curious to see what is gonna happen though somewhere they knew what will happen...

Here, Swara jumped in joy as she has completed her task, "Yahooo! I did it guys!!", Swara shouts seeing the group...

Like cold water thrown on him, Sanskar came to his sense hearing Swara's shriek sound... His mind registered what all has happened... Instantly his anger reached it's peak... His face turned hard while his eyes turned to red indicating his erupting anger... Sanskar clenched his fist tightly... He looked at Swara who is facing other side and shouting in happiness...

Sanskar holds her elbow in a tight grip and turned her roughly while Swara shrieked little and felt pain in her elbow due to his tight grip... Their eyes met and the world seems to stop there itself!!!

Arjun and Pari widened their eyes seeing Sanskar lifting his hand to slap Swara... Everyone widens their eyes knowing that Swara is going to be slapped by "The Great Arrogant Sanskar Maheshwari"

Swara holds Sanskar's hand before he could slap her and looks at him with frown... Everyone gets shocked seeing someone has dare to hold his hand! That too a Girl!! Sanskar looks at Swara with rage filled eyes...

"Ohhh!! Mr. Whoever you are!! I have already cleared u that it was dare... Then how can you think of slap me haan? And moreover you should feel proud of yourself as This Shona has kissed you! No one has got that luck before... So be happy... Ok?", Swara said showing her cute attitude and jerked his hand off her elbow...