Chapter 31

After three weeks,

Everything is back to normal... Swara's injury has fully cured and Abhi also shifted to home and fine... But he didn't go to work as Pragya strictly told him to take rest for a month for complete recovery...

But Our Sanskar is changed... Now he began talking to everyone normally like a family member... Everyone in the family is very happy about it... But that doesn't mean the Devil is gone..! He is searching the culprit desperately who is behind his Little Bak-bak's suffering... Swara is confused seeing his behaviour... As he is not staying in home or college all time, always busy in some other work...

Even if he is in room, he is working in Laptop... She really wanted to ask many doubts to him.., about his Gun especially..!!! But whenever she tries taking that topic, he avoids it saying he is busy... So she is annoyed... She can blackmail him to tell the secret with her Bubble gun, but she is afraid of his punishment after that 😉

She thought how could she even respond to his kiss, but she shrugged it not finding the reason... But things changed after that night, She is now very nervous to be near him and always keeping distance from him... Even while lying on bed, she put her Fluffy in centre so that she won't go near him... Sanskar is the one who is more frustrated of her this behaviour... He noticed that she is not coming near him and he didn't like it... But he didn't have time to confront her...

They haven't speak to eachother well for these two weeks as he is always busy... Actually he got a mission to complete, So he is busy in his gang works and on the other side, he is searching for the girl also...

His mission got successfully finished yesterday... He also got a call this morning that they found the Girl...

Afternoon

Sanskar is driving his car towards their place... He is in total devil mode... The person whom he searched all these years and also is the person who is the culprit of his Little Bak-bak is trapped... He just want to kill her with his bare hands and he knows he is going to do that... His clutch on steering wheel is getting tighter thinking about his past memory... His eyes are totally blank yet cold...

His phone ringed, he looks at the number which is of His Big Brother... He attends it through his Bluetooth and talks while driving...

"Haan Bhaiii..!", Sanskar answered coldly... Abhi understood very well...

"Arjun told that you have found her..!", Abhi said seriously...

"Yes..! We found that b**ch who is reasonable for everything", Sanskar said with pure hate dripping in his voice...

"I just called to ask that... Take care", Abhi said gently... He really wants to go there with Sanskar to punish the girl as she is reason behind His Doll's suffering... And also he wants to handle Sanskar... He knows that Sanskar couldn't handle himself after that...  But Sanskar strictly prohibited him from coming as he is still not well... Abhi accept it reluctantly and asked Arjun to take care of him...

Sanskar cut the call and drives furiously...

Guru's Place

Sanskar stopped the car with a screetch... A Guard opened door for him while he came out with his cold expression... He walks in with full arrogance as the Guards who were standing gets flinched in their places seeing him... He is looking exactly like an angry lion which is going to hunt its prey...

Sanskar comes to the centre while Aman rushed to him... Sanskar looks at him coldly...

"Where is that b**ch?", He shouts while Aman gulped...