Chapter 25

Yipeeeeeeee!!! It is now 25th Chapter...!!!😍😍😍💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

It is possible only because all of ur support and love towards my book... And the book has got 50k+ views and 8k+ votes... Hearty Thanks to everyone..!!!😊😊😊😊😊 You all made me so happy..!!🥰

Thanks for your precious votes... And I am grateful for the commenters, only your words are encouraging me to write more...!!!🥰🥰🥰 And a Special Thanks for the persons who are commenting inline..!!! I write every line thinking what would be your comment for it...

I really enjoy a lot reading everyone comments... Sorry for not replying to ur comments due to busy schedule... But I would surely read them all... It makes my smile grew wide everytime...!!!

So Now enough of my Bak-bak... Keep Supporting me like this...❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy Reading ☺️

**********************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Swara is walking on the empty corridor of hotel cursing Sanskar with all the possible words...

"This Devil is such a heartless man, see he is not leaving me to enjoy the party... Always torturing me... Huhh!! Wait Mr. BAD Sanku, I will surely get revenge for all of this... It is a Pinky promise of this Cute Shona..! You are gonna be more irritated and I am gonna enjoy it..! Wow..! Now itself I am excited..!", Swara smiles fully talking to herself...

She reached the backside and went inside through a way... The place is looking so beautiful with lights... Swara smiles widely with twinkling eyes and walks inside... There is no-one in the place and is looking so calm and peaceful... She admires around the place and walks forward...

Her legs freezed to the floor and she gets terrified seeing the big swimming pool before her... A lump formed in her throat which she gulped difficultly...

Before she could turn to escape, someone from behind pushed her forward hardly... Swara widens her eyes in shock... She screamed and slipped into the pool... Swara fell inside the pool with a thud... She instantly starts to drown in... Her heart starts to speed up in fear...

"Help... Hel.. helpppp... Anyone... Please... Help..!", Swara hardly shouts trying to come up but she feels her legs are giving up... She doesn't even know how to swim...

She throws her hands up and tries to jump up... She tried to shout loud for help but she couldn't... She hardly tires when she feels herself is drowning more...

She hardly breathes and choked in water... She is losing her hope that she could come out and see the world again... She cried helplessly inside and tries to held her up with her struggling hands and legs...

She prayed in mind to send someone and save her...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Meanwhile,

Sanskar is running through the corridor impatiently... His heart is beating fastly fearing that something bad is gonna happen... He gets worried thinking about His Little Wife..!!!

Arjun and Pari are running behind him... Sanskar reached the backside and looks around for Swara...

"Little Bak-bak..!!! Where are you?!!", He thinks in mind tensedly...

"Shonaaaa..!", Sanskar calls loudly walking around the place... He is standing distant away from the pool so he didn't see there... Arjun and Pari also came and went to other side to check...

Swara who is heavily breathing and drowning in, heard Sanskar's voice...

"Big Head..!!", Swara called in mind and hardly throws her hands up trying to come up and see him... She gets hope that he is there for her... He would surely save her..!!!