Chapter 5

College

Swara and Pari walks out of their class as the college time has ended...

Swara: Pari, U go and wait at the gate... I will take the Scooty and come! Ok?

Pari nods and makes her way towards the gate calling Arjun on the phone to say that they are going home... Meanwhile, Swara runs to Parking lot...

Swara smiles widely seeing Arjun is standing on the parking lot talking in his phone... She runs towards him... but she slipped on her way due to her clumsiness... She widens her eyes in fear and closed it to feel the pain...

Instead she felt two arms around her waist... She opened her eyes slowly only to see the intense brown eyes... Sanskar is standing there, holding her protectively and looking at her intensely... Their eyes are locked while Swara clutched his shirt unknowingly... She felt her heart is speeding rapidly and many butterflies are swarming in the pit of her stomach...

Swara came to her sense and smiles nervously seeing him...

"Hello, Mr. Arrogant!", Swara said and then bites her tongue realising that he is Dean... Sanskar glares at her angrily and instantly left her...

Swara fell on the floor with a thud, "Aaahhhww", Swara shouts in pain... Sanskar smirked and crossed his arms seeing her... Swara looks at him and gets angry seeing his smirk... She stands up in her place and glares at him...

"How dare you? Why did you leave me haan?", Swara shouts looking him... Sanskar raised his eyebrow...

"I saved you by mistake, so left you!", Sanskar said coldly... Swara throw daggers at him...

"You deserve punishment for this... Wait and watch Mr. Arrogant Dean!", Swara said looking at him with her cute angry face... Sanskar looks at her angrily...

"Stop calling that... You very well know what I can do with you!", Sanskar threatened her... Swara giggled loudly... Sanskar gets furious seeing this...

"Why the hell you are giggling now?", He asked her furiously...

"Ohoo! Mr. You thought this Shona will get afraid seeing ur blackmailing? Never!", Swara said showing her full teeth... Sanskar gets angry and irritated seeing her...

Swara widens her eyes seeing him holding her shoulders tightly and pinned her to nearby car... Swara shuddered seeing his red eyes... She gulped seeing him dangerously close to her face...

"You don't know who I am and what I can do with you... Don't try to mess with me... Or you will regret more! I hate girls to the core... So be away from me! Understand?", Sanskar shouts while Swara flinched... She nods her head slightly... Sanskar left her with jerk and gives her death glare... Then he walks to Arjun who is standing at some distance facing other side...

Swara throw daggers at his back and makes faces... She then walked to her Scooty cursing Sanskar with all possible words...

"Mr. Arrogant! You too don't know about this Shona well... Don't worry I will prove you soon! Idiot Angry bird!", Swara said to herself and pouts angrily...

She saw something and her eyes twinkled... Her phone ringed in her bag... She took it, attend the call... She holds phone between face and shoulder...

"Haan Pari!", Swara said and searches something in her bag...

"Shonaa! Have you gone to buy new Scooty? Where the hell are you?", Pari asked on the other side... Swara smiled finding the thing which she has searched...

"Pari... That Arrogant has messed with me... I am gonna teach him good lesson", Swara said with smirk... Pari widens her eyes...

"Shona.. What happened? You knew well that he is  our Dean... Don't do your crazy things with him!", Pari said giving her warning, knowing well about Swara's crazy things...