Chapter 28

"Sankuuu / Chachuuu", Both Swara and Kiara exclaimed while running towards his direction...

They both reached near him and jumped on him hugging the hell out of him... Sanskar staggered back with their force as Kiara is hugging his one side while Swara is hugging him other side but he steadied himself and wrapped his arms around them both, while they both hugged him tightly being so happy and relieved... Sanskar felt like he has got his breath back...

"Are you both Ok?", Sanskar asked softly while Swara and Kiara nods vigorously being in his embrace...

Kiara breaks the hug and looks at him, "Chote Chachu, You know what..! We were so scared but Shona is the one who behaved like very Big big girl and brought me here closing the shop..! So only we are safe", Kiara said smiling while Sanskar gets surprised and looks at Swara who is now showing her full teeth 😁

"Good..! For the first time in ur life, you have done something really sensible... Wahh!! I am impressed, Little Kitten..!", Sanskar said smiling teasingly... Swara frowns cutely at him...

"Are you praising me or teasing me?", Swara asked putting her hands in her waist either sides glaring at him cutely... Kiara giggled palming her mouth...

"Shona, Chachu is teasing you..!", Kiara said while Swara widens her eyes and glares at him angrily... Sanskar chuckled seeing her... Arjun who is standing behind gets amused seeing the scene... He has never seen Sanskar like this... He smiles wide meaningfully...

"Sankuuu!! I am gonna kill you today..", Swara said loudly and about to hold his neck but Sanskar quickly holds her both wrists and looks at her amused...

"Ohh My Wild cat..! Calm down...!!! How many KitKats have you eaten that you are behaving like this?", Sanskar enquired raising his eyebrow... Swara smiles widely hearing KitKat name and gets excited...

"Wo I have nearly ate more than twenty while Kiara has ate only twelve, even I won the challenge..! Heyyyyy!!!", Swara jumped in joy excited like a kid while Sanskar smiles adoring her...

"I hate you, Shona..! You are teasing me alot", Kiara said pouting cutely... Sanskar looks at her while Swara laughs at her...

"Wo Chamchi Truth would be bitter only... Accept it, that Shona is always the winner", Swara said with huge smile lifting her imaginary collar... Kiara glares at her while Sanskar shook his head as these both will never change..!

At that time, they all gets startled hearing gun shot sounds... Swara and Kiara widens their eyes while Sanskar and Arjun gets alert...

"Arjun..!", Sanskar said while Arjun nods his head... Arjun picked Kiara in his arms and holds Swara's hand...

"Shona, Arjun will take you both out..! Go fast", Sanskar ordered while Swara looks at him with her big doe eyes...

"What are you even saying? We should not go out from here Sanku..! Terrorists are out, they might shoot us... Close the shutter... We could stay here as safe..!", Swara said while Sanskar closed his eyes and sighed... Then looked at her...

"Shona, police have already came... So without starting ur stupid Bak-bak, Go out from here fast..!", Sanskar said annoyedly trying to control his anger as he don't want to lash out on her...

"Shona, Come fast", Arjun said pulling her hand... Swara stopped and holds Sanskar's hand stubbornly... He looks at her...

"Then you also come with us Sanku..! It is not safe to be here na..!", Swara said cutely making Sanskar's heart flutter...

He sighed audibly and shows his eyes to Arjun who nods and dragged Swara from there... Swara widens her eyes and looked at Arjun...

"Aju bhai, What are you doing? We are leaving Sanku alone here..!", Swara shouts and looked back worriedly at Sanskar who is just staring her... Arjun came out of the shop while Swara looks at Alex and narrowed her eyes... Sanskar also came out behind them...