Chapter 33

Hey dear!

Sorry for late update... I was really very busy...

And Thank you everyone for your wonderful support... This really means a lot... I will surely update next part soon... Pinky Promise...😁

Happy Reading ☺️
.
.
.
.
.
After a month,

MM

Morning

Sun rays are peeping inside Our heavenly couples room... Sanskar frowns feeling irritated because of sun rays... He has slept may be three hours ago as he was so busy in admiring his Sleeping Jaan... He turned and sleep on his bare stomach hiding his face in the pillow... He then opened his eyes being still irritated... He turns his head to see his Jaan but she is not there... Her side is empty...

Sanskar gets surprised as how could the Sleeping Princess woke up this much early? He heard some sound and turned again on his back...

"Oops..!!!", It was Shona's sound... She was looking down at the paint brush which she has dropped...

Sanskar's eyes widened in shock and he instantly sit up on the bed... Swara who is standing on the stool near a wall smiled sheepishly as she has woken him... But Sanskar is looking around the room which is totally changed...

"Shonaa!! What the hell have you done?", Sanskar asked standing up from the bed... Swara smiles widely...

"Sanku, It is Nice na..! See, I have changed the style of this room", Swara said excitedly...

Sanskar once again looks around the room which is decorated by Shona... Swara has adorned the empty wall with cute paintings of butterflies and glitter stickers... She also painted the glass wall with rainbow colours making it looking beautiful in sun light...

The Furnitures and other things are in the same place only but Shona has made it all unique... She has hanged some decorative arts in his book shelves edges... And she has attached many smiley face stickers... She has placed some stuffed minimum sized toys like little Panda, elephant, Minion, Horse, Sheep and Penguin in sofas and also A Pikachu and Bunny in the couch either corners instead of cushions...

He got a mini heart attack seeing his study table where she has placed a cute Rabbit pen stand in the place where he had kept a ceramic glass stand... And a decorated pink vase with fresh flowers... She has removed the elegant clock on the wall, instead she put a cool wooden clock where a little artificial bird is sitting inside...

"What the hell have you made?", Sanskar asked irritatedly as he don't like to change his room style...

"It's Not Hell Sanku, Instead A Heaven..! See, Now only the room is looking colourful and lively... I won't say that your room was a Hell before, Your taste was Nice only but it was boring like you... So I have made little changes according to my taste..! How is it?", Swara asked excitedly... Sanskar gets angry and walks towards her...

He placed his hands on her either sides of waist and picked her while Swara shrieked... He put her on toes and holds her shoulders...

"I don't like this..! And Now it is ur duty to make this room normal like before... And throw all this shit things away..!", Sanskar ordered seriously... Swara scoffed...

"Never..! It will be like this only... And I have equal rights in this room as ur wife, Mr. Hubby..!", Swara said stubbornly and crossed her arms... Sanskar glares at her...

"Ok Then, I will only throw them away", Sanskar said and turned to approach but stopped hearing Swara's shout...

"Dare you do that... If you touched any of my decoration, I would move out of this room and will stay in Kiara's room..!", Swara said loudly blackmailing him... Sanskar turned to her instantly and looked at her serious expression...