Chapter 11

Ishani is standing on the mainroad waiting for Taxi... As Ragini has went to Delhi this morning, Ishani has told Pragya that she will go to office by Taxi... Pragya nods and dropped her on the mainroad...

Ishani is annoyed as she is standing there for more than fifteen minutes, but no taxi is coming... At that time, a big white BMW pulled infront of her... Ishani narrowed her eyes...

The car mirror shade opened... Ishani gets freezed seeing the person... Instantly her heart starts to beat faster and she felt butterflies in her stomach... Yes It is Him!! Her first Crush! She secretly admired him alot when she was in her teen age... But that was in her teen only na... But today seeing him after seven years, Ishani felt her heart is fluttering in happiness and she felt unknown emotions emerging...

She came to her sense hearing car horn sound... She looks at him...

"Ranveer!", Ishani whispered under her breath... Ranveer smiles widely seeing her...

"Hey! Ishani! What a surprise... How are you?", Ranveer asked in cheering tone... Happiness is reflecting in his eyes also...

Ishani smiles little then she remembered about Pragya... She doesn't want to make her upset, so she moved away from there... Ranveer gets shocked seeing her walking away... He instantly starts his car and drives it towards her slowly...

"Ishani! Ishani! Stoppp! What are you doing?", Ranveer called her loudly driving beside her slowly...

"Please Ranveer! Go away... I don't want to talk to you", Ishani said looking away and walks faster... Ranveer gets annoyed seeing her walking away from him! He drives faster and blocked her way...

Ishani stopped in her place shocked... Ranveer came out and walks to her... He holds her hand and pulls her to the car... Ishani widens her eyes...

"Ranveer... What are you doing? Leave me!", Ishani said trying to free her hand from him...

"I want to talk to you Ishani... So come with me... If anyone see me with you na, then we will be the Headlines tomorrow in the newspaper! So come inside the car silently!", Ranveer said while Ishani looks at him little amused... When Ranveer became a No. 1 businessman, his attitude also changed... He may be soft to his family only but he is known for his arrogant businessman attitude for the outer world...

Ranveer makes her sit inside the car and walks round the car sitting inside the driver seat... Then he turns to her... Ishani looks at him without blinking eyes...

"How are you? Ishani!", Ranveer asked softly... Ishani came to her sense and nods her head, "I am fine!"

"I saw Bhabhi and Shona, they came to our home... And I came to know about Kiara too!", Ranveer said happily...

"I know... Shona has told me!", Ishani said without showing any expression...

"Why are you behaving like this Ishani? You know I missed you all so much... I was waiting for you all only, I hope that one day you all will come back... See it became true... Now I am so happy knowing that we all gonna be together soon", Ranveer said with smile... Ishani frowns looking him...

"Who said we are gonna be together? Didu is so much angry on Jiju!", Ishani said...

"I know but when Bhabhi come to know the truth, she will unite with Bhai... I am sure", Ranveer said confidently...

"What truth?", Ishani asked raising her eyebrow... Ranveer sighed and tell all the truth to Ishani...

Her eyes became teary knowing the truth that her Jiju has done all this for their safety and she also gets shocked to know that Ragini is also involved in this...