Chapter 37

"Ohh Godd..!!! What is happening to me? Why I get so lost whenever I am with him? His magical brown eyes which are really doing something to me..! And makes me feel warmed up and at the same time, nervous... My heart is beating very fast like it is going to stop at anytime soon... I am not behaving like Me when I am in his arms, but a totally different one... Like I was his another part and I am just behaving like exactly what his eyes are commanding me... On top of that, I am also liking it??? *Swara widens her eyes

What Shona? Seriously you are going crazy..!!! This Man is making me crazy..! Goshh..!!"

Swara is thinking to herself and pouts cutely... She is still in the amazement thinking of their dance... She felt that she has gone to another world for that time and now she is standing in real world trying to control her speeding heart whenever she thinks about the dance...

The Party is still going on and everyone are enjoying while Swara is sitting alone in the drinking counter just staring everyone... Some has started leaving as it is getting late...

She gets irritated when the Dirty Pig appears in front of her... Sahil came and stands before her while Swara puffs in irritation...

"Hey, Swara..! Want my company as you are so alone?", Sahil asked with his smirk... Swara makes faces...

"No Thank you, Mr. Dirty Pig..! I am enjoying my own time and I don't like to have a Pig as my company.. you know..!!", Swara said rolling her eyes... Sahil glares at her...

"You little brat..! You know what.! I can do anything to you... Don't you dare speak against me..!", Sahil said in his low angry tone... Swara gives him death glare but laughs after that...

"You know what, Dirty Pig..! You are so confident but that was utterly useless... You can't do anything to this Shona and I am not afraid of Jerks like you... So You.don't.dare to come back of me again... If my Family comes to know about this, I don't know what they will do to you..!", Swara said in her angry tone... Just then, a cold voice heard at back of Sahil...

"What is happening here..!"

Sahil turned while Swara also looks sideways as Sahil is standing by hiding her view... She blinked her eyes seeing Her Hubby standing there with murdering gaze which is going directly towards the Dirty Pig...

Sanskar walks steadily towards Swara and stood beside her stool giving his cold glares at Sahil while he also looks at him with hatred...

"Oh My Dean Sir..! This is not ur college that I have bound to answer you..!", Sahil said with smirk while Sanskar just looks at him still...

"Oh Is that? But now also you are standing in my territory and talking to one of my family..!", Sanskar said calmly while Sahil glares at him... Swara looks at the duo who are looking at eachother with cold look like they are competitors...

At that time, Sarman reached there... Trio looks at him...

"Sahil, it's time to leave... Dad has called", Sarman said while Sahil nods and once again looks at Swara which makes Sanskar to roll his fist in tight manner... He is just controlling himself not to punch on his face... Both Malhotra Brothers looks at Sanskar and after that left from there...

Swara also stood up cautiously as she don't want to face him now... She is about to move, but she is pulled by Sanskar's strong hand... She looks at him with wide eyes while he makes her sit on the stool again... He stood beside her leaning on the drinking counter while ordering for a drink...

"Why did you pull me back, Sanku? I want to go to Pari..!", Swara demanded crossing her arms cutely... Sanskar just stares at her...

"Well in that case, I just got bore so thought to be with you", Sanskar said simply while Swara's eyes go big and her stomach felt a somersault inside... Despite that, she asked