Epilogue

Welcome everyone!!!

The epilogue is long one with 8.4K words. The longest one I have ever written. So read it with patience and enjoy yourself and Vote.

Happy Reading :)

••••••••••••••

Swara frowned in sleep feeling the light rays falling on her face and disturbing her sleep.

She stirred bit while her right hand moved on the surface of the mattress searching her husband seeking comfort. Her frown deepened as her hand clutched thick soft cloth instead of her hubby's torso. She pulled it trying to sense what is it but it's protesting. 

Her eyes opened in annoyance and went to her hand which is clutching her hubby's sweatpant. She looked up to see Sanskar who is sitting with stretched legs by leaning on the headboard. She huffed in irritation seeing him smirking at her.

"Jaan, don't you like my pant that you are pulling it desperately?", He teased her.

"Sanku, why are you sitting instead of sleeping?", She asked, not wanting to respond to his teasing.

"It's already morning if you can't see that.", He answered, his fingers are typing something rapidly on the keypad of his phone, his eyes totally focused on that.

Her eyes wandered down his body as he hasn't wore his shirt. Her Hubby is hot, she thought. When she saw his attention is fully on the phone, she got angry. She snatched his phone away.

"Jaan.."

He looked at her while she glared at him.

"What happened now?", He asked perplexed.

"I am talking to you but you are not even looking at me", she complained cutely. He sighed.

"Ok, I am listening.. what do you want now, Jaan?", He asked softly.

"I want you to sleep. I want my Iron man arms now.", she huffed making him chuckle.

"But Jaan I've some mails to check."

"Sanku, I didn't ask you. I am ordering you.", She glared at him. He smiled little seeing her cute angelic morning face.

He then slide down and lied on the bed, pulling her to his arms. Swara grinned and wrapped her arms around his torso, placing her head on his chest.

"Aww, Hubby! You are so warm and comfy.", She cooed, closing her eyes to return back to her sleep.

Sanskar stared at her innocent face and the little smile playing on her lips. He titled his face and pecked her lips. She made a face.

"Sanku, let me sleep."

She told, snuggling more to him. He tightened his grip around her waist and again pecked on her lips which made her annoyed as the sleeping butterflies have started flying in her stomach.

"Sanku..", she said in a warning tone.

"But Jaan, I don't want you to sleep.", He said back.

"Why so? I need more beauty sleep."

"You are already enchanting beauty. So no need to get more beautiful baby."

His words made her cheeks warm, a tinted blush appeared on her cheeks. He noticed the shy smile on her lips, which made his heart to skip a beat.

Swara gasped opening her eyes wide, as Sanskar rolled changing their position, now pinning her to the bed by hovering over her.

He stared at her with a smile while she gave him a look.