Chapter 59 (ii)

Hey dears!

How are you all? Hope you all are staying safe and fine.!?

I'm really sorry for disappearing and not updating the book as per my last announcement. Many of you have expected and waited. Sorry!!! Suddenly, My Uncle fell ill. It's an Emergency, so I went out of town for few days.

I saw many people's comments and texts. I didn't have time to reply. Don't take me wrong... Now everything became fine and I am back to Home!

Here is the next part! And This is not the last one..!!!

Happy Reading...
.
.
.
.
.

After a week,

"Oh, please don't day dream! I am the one gonna win, Chamchi..!", Swara shouted running fast.

"Day Dreams come true, Shona..!", Kiara shouted from behind.

Swara turned and showed her tongue out, "But not against Shona, as I am always the winner..!"

Swara laughed and kept her running. Kiara smirked.

"Let's see, Shorty Shortcake..!", Kiara shouted and ran fast, passing Swara.

Swara stopped abruptly, her jaw hang down little in shock. She blinked her eyes, remembering what she just called her.

At that gap, Kiara ran inside the dining room and touched the table, jumping in joy.

"I won.. I won.. I won, Chachiiii..!!", Kiara laughed, shouting enthusiastically at Swara who is standing at distance near the entrance of dining room. Swara stormed inside, having angry pout.

"You cheated, Chamchi..!", Swara exclaimed. Kiara looked at her with wide eyes.

"Me?"

Swara nodded her head grumpily.

Abhi, Laksh and Ragini shook their heads seeing their daily fight. Bua and Pragya walked inside holding the dishes and saw them.

"Oh, my dear poor poor Chachi.. it's your mistake that you have stopped running. I can't do anything for that..", Kiara shrugged dramatically, raising her eyebrow with attitude.

"You.. You little fibbing bug..", Swara breathed in anger.

"Again you both started?", Sanskar entered the room behind them, followed by IshVeer and Pari.

"Sankuuu..!"

Swara whined and moved to him. He looked at her as she tugged his hand.

"Chamchi has tricked me and won by cheating..", she complained like a kid. He hided his smile. While Kiara rolled her eyes.

"No Chachuu.."

"Yes, Sanku.."

"She only stopped.."

"She made me stop.."

"I didn't do anything.."

"You did.."

"I didn't.."

"You did, little bug.."

"I didn't, Little Shortcake.."

"Stop calling me that..", Swara glared at her, putting hands on her waist.

"Can't..!", Kiara grinned..

"Youuuu.."

Swara is about to march to her but Sanskar held her shoulders and pulled her back.

"Leave me, Idiot.. I will kill her today, It's all because of you.."