Chapter 59 (i)

After two days,

It has been two days since they got home from the death trap of Malini and Malhotras'. Almost everything turned normal, while Gadodia sisters are still upset and trying to forget about their mother but it's not easy for them. But after seeing her real face, they are more angry than sad for killing their father and also made their little sister who is more like daughter for them to suffer.

Everyone is frantic and emotionally broken as Swara has totally gone into trauma. She is not talking to anyone, completely shutting herself in her room and also not even eating properly.

When she has woken up with a nightmare in morning, Sanskar tried to calm her hardly but Swara was kept on weeping without looking at him, though she accepted his embrace after an hour.

Abhi, Pragya, Ranveer, Ishani, Ragini, Laksh, Pari and even Bua has tried to talk to her, make her understand, but Swara didn't talk to any of them. This made them extremely worried and tensed for her and her health.

Sanskar hasn't moved out of room, he stayed beside his Jaan, trying to stop her crying or make her eat something or to console her, taking her in his arms. He is feeling her pain literally. She is making him remember his own pain when he was young.

Gadodia sisters are in excruciation, They are afraid that Swara may not accept them as her family anymore. Pragya has completely broken, seeing her daughter not allowing her near her. She is not calling her Mumma, not hearing anything she's telling her and not even willing to look at her face.

The first day morning, she has taken breakfast and went to her room. Though Swara was crying, Pragya told her atleast she have to eat for her health, but Swara pushed the plate away resulting it to fall and broke into pieces. Without looking at Pragya's face, she ran to washroom and locked herself.

Pragya cried and knocked on the door many times but Swara didn't open the door. Sanskar was there, he also tried to call her and open the door but Swara didn't answer any of them. They got panicked and started shouting her to open the door. Swara remained locked inside, but they could hear her sobbing sound.

Sanskar opened the door with a sparekey and they went inside only to see her crying under the shower. They both were worried and took her out of the shower. To add their worry, she fainted making them shock. Sanskar took her out and made her lye on the bed. Pragya dried her with towel, changed her dress and also the bandages.

Pragya then left the room heartbroken, after telling Sanskar to let her sleep and take care of her. Sanskar felt bad looking at Pragya, she totally lost her warm smile and cheery nature. He promised himself that he will make his Jaan normal.

That night, instead of Pragya, Ishani and Ragini came with dinner in hope that she would talk to them then. But seeing them, Swara started shouting, hiding herself under the bed sheets and started crying. They tried to see her but Swara shouted for Sanskar to make them leave. Behind the bedsheets, She told him that she doesn't want to see anyone and leave her alone. Sanskar sighed sadly and asked them to leave, taking the plate and promised them that he will make her eat. They both left the room in tears.

Abhi advised them to give her sometime and it's not easy for her to accept the matter easily. Maheshwari brothers consoled their respective partners.

Next day morning, when Sanskar woke up he got panicked seeing Swara nowhere in the room. He searched for her in the balcony and also in washroom. He got worried and about to go out but at that time, he remembered something. He quickly ran to closet and opened his cupboard. He sighed seeing her sitting inside hugging her knees, her cheeks were having dried tears and she's sleeping silently.