Chapter 50

Yippppeeee..!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳💃💃💃💃💃

It is 50th Part of TMJH-2..!!! Half century 😂 I have reached till here only because of you all ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hearty Thanks to all who have supported me and this book❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘..!!! Hope you all are liking my writing..?

It's Double Celebration..!!! TMJH-2 book has been ranked #1 in SwaSan in past week... I was so flying seeing that... And not only that, My Book SwaSan MY CRAZY LOVER has been ranked #3 in SwaSan... My Thank you would not be enough for this..!!!

Love you all loadssss...❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The Maheshwari Mansion is twinkling in all it's glory... The living hall is filled with guests who all have came to bless the new couple... Ishveer Mehendi ceremony is going on...

Laksh is leaning on a pillar with a huge smile playing on his lips... He is staring at something or we can say someone... His eyes are captured by His beauty... Yup, His beauty Ragini..!!!

He is staring at Ragini who is sitting on the sofa, stubbornly crossing her arms while Pragya is asking her to put Mehendi... Ragini is shaking her head and saying she won't do while Pragya is persuing her...

Ragini is looking gorgeous in the red saree with her free hair... Laksh is admiring her cute stubborn face as she is behaving like a kid who don't want to go school... He chuckled seeing Pragya put her hands on her waist getting tired of saying her...

He got a idea and walks to them...

"What happened, Bhabhi? Any problem?", Laksh asked while both Pragya and Ragini looked at him...

"Lucky, this Ragini be na... I am asking her to put Mehendi but she is denying stubbornly", Pragya sighed while Ragini narrowed her eyes looking at Pragya...

"Didi... You very well know I don't like this and all... And if I put that thing in my hands, I can't do anything and I have to wait till hours for it to dry... So I won't put that... Please understand?"

"But Ragu, It is your sister's wedding... You have to do this... Atleast try na"

Pragya advised her while Ragini shook her head side to side... Laksh smiled at the two sisters... He then laughed... Pragya turned to him while Ragini frowns at him...

"Bhabhi, You are wasting your time... These much years, I had a doubt if this Hitler can act like a girl?, but now I am cent percent sure she is not... Only girls love Mehendi not Hitlers..!"

Laksh joked while Pragya pressed her lips trying not to laugh... Ragini has turned furious hearing him...

"You Idiot, How dare you? I am a Girl... Shut up your stupid mouth"