Chapter 34

Night

Sanskar is driving the car furiously while seeing the tracking point... His eyes are red showing his extreme anger...

"If anything happens to you Jaan, I don't know what will I do to you... And I will make sure that Karthik pay for everything..!", Sanskar muttered under his breath while clenching the steering wheel tightly...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Here In car,

Swara is sitting having irritated face... Karthik is sitting beside her while one boy is driving car and other one boy is sitting in passenger seat...

"Arey yaar..! How long distance more?", Swara asked pouting...

"Swara..! We are near... Five minutes more to reach there", the boy who is driving the car told... His name is Ashik...

Swara nods her head and looks at Karthik who is sitting while biting his nails... She makes bad faces and smacked his head...

"Vikram, do you really want this scary boy? See his face, how much he is fearing..!", Swara said annoyedly...

The Boy in passenger seat whose name is Vikram chuckled while Ashik also smiled...

"Karthik, be cool yaar..! Nothing would happen", Vikram said looking him through the rear view mirror...

Karthik glares at him, "There is no problem for you as you are going to enjoy ur life... But what about me? If my father came to know this, he would bury me alive", Karthik said making fearful face...

"Your father wouldn't have the chance to bury you, because that Minister would bury you before that, if we get caught..!", Ashik said smiling... Karthik's face went pale while Swara and Vikram giggled seeing him...

"Oyee Swara, don't laugh more... You would also be in trouble if we get caught... Haan, I wanted to ask you this before itself... But I didn't ask as we were in rush... Why did you ask us to come to Maheshwari Mansion haan? Why are you there? Don't tell me that is your own home..!!", Karthik said looking at Swara while Vikram and Ashik also looks at her curiously as they are also fully confused...

Swara looks at the three and thinks what to tell them... She very well know that she shouldn't reveal the secret of her Marriage or about Sanskar...

"Mmm Guys!! don't get surprised..! DCP Abhishek Maheshwari is my Jiju... It's my Home only", Swara said meekly while they three gasped in shock...

"What the hell are you saying Swara? Shit..! What if ur Jiju got to know what we are gonna do..!", Karthik beats his forehead worriedly...

"That means SM sir would also be there right? You are living in the same home with him?", Vikram asked being shocked...

Swara smiled sheepishly, "Oh God! Not only I am living in the same home but also in the same room with him... As The Great SM is my Hubby... Hehehe! If they get to know about this, they would surely faint in fear", Swara thinks in her mind...

"Yup..! I am living in the same home as him... But please yaar, don't get afraid... He wouldn't come to know about this..! And My Jiju is very good person, he won't do anything... So Be cool..!!", Swara said grinning... Trio looks at eachother while Karthik gulped...

"And Please don't reveal this secret to anyone, Ok?", Swara asked while trio nods being understood... So the phone call which Swara attended earlier is of Karthik only to ask where they should pick her...

After few minutes,

"Hey Guys..! We are here... Call her now", Ashik said to Vikram... Vikram called someone in his phone...