Chapter 46

Swara gets down from the car quickly and opened the back door for Shomi... Shomi came out hesitantly while Swara is giving her warm smile... Sanskar walks round the car and stood beside Swara...

"Come on Maa, Everyone would be shocked seeing you... And most importantly Happy... Wow.. I am so excited", Swara said with her huge smile... Sanskar looks at her face and smiled seeing her so happy... He really wants to see this smile on her lips all through their life... He would do anything for that...

Swara didn't leave Shomi to talk after their meet... She just said her to come home and meet everyone, After that they can talk everything... Shomi just nodded her head and thinks about her other three daughters... She also confused seeing Sanskar but didn't ask it... After that Sanskar drove them to MM...

"First I will go and tell everyone... Then you come inside with Sanku... They will be surprised", Swara said giggling... Shomi smiled at her...

Swara runs to the doorway of MM...

"Please come inside", Sanskar said while Shomi smiled... They both went back of Swara... Swara has already called everyone on the way and tell them to reach home immediately as she have a big surprise for them...

"Mummmaaa...!!!!", Swara shouts while entering the hall excitedly...

AbhiGya, IshVeer, RagLak are there... Even Pari, Kiara and Kavya are there... Everyone stood up seeing her...

"Shona, What happened? Why did you ask us all to come home?", Pragya asked coming near her...

Swara wrapped her arms around her torso and hugged her tightly... Pragya gets surprised yet hugged her back... Everyone is looking at her confused but they smiled seeing Swara's happy face...

"Mumma, I have got the Life's biggest surprise today... You too will be so happy seeing that... You won't believe whom you are going to see now..!", Swara said smiling tightly...

"What is that surprise haan? Tell us", Pragya said smiling seeing her daughter's glowing face...

"Wait, I will bring her", Swara said and runs to the door... Everyone looks at her baffled...

Swara came inside holding Shomi's hand who is looking at Swara's face... Everyone looks at her curiously...

Shomi turned to everyone... Pragya, Ragini and Ishani widens their eyes and freezed in shock... Abhi, Pari, Kiara and Kavya are also equally shocked while Rv and Laksh are standing clueless as they hadn't seen Shomi before, not in photo also...

Swara is smiling beside Shomi who is looking at her daughters emotionally with teary eyes...

"Maaaaa..", Ishani is the first one to break the silence... She runs to Shomi and hugged her... Tears fell off from Pragya and Ragini... Shomi hugged Ishani back with tears... Shomi could easily recognize her as Ishani, she couldn't recognize Swara as she was so small when she got accident... Rv, Laksh gets shocked to see this...

Pragya and Ragini also walked to Shomi and hugged her tightly... Shomi embraced her daughters with teary smile while they trio cried their heart out... Swara smiles seeing them with teary eyes... She felt a hand wrapping her shoulder, she looked aside to see Sanskar standing beside her... He signed her not to cry, while Swara smiled and leaned on his chest wrapping her hand around his waist... He caressed her hairs...
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone is sitting on the sofa waiting for Shomi too speak... Pragya handed her a glass of water which she gladly accepts... A wide happy smile is playing on Gadodia sisters face knowing that their mother is alive... They can't put in words how happy they are...