Chapter 48

Holaaa people..!
How are you all?

I know I am very very late... My Exams are over and I am free now... So from now on I will update regularly... Promise..! Please forgive me... *Pouting with puppy eyes.. Sorrrryyy..!!!

I will update my other ff YADTBM tmrw... Please wait...

And I have written a long part with 6K words...
Happy Reading ☺️
.
.
.
After a month,

"Sankuuu... Where are we going? Tell na... Plssss", Swara asked nth time while Sanskar is driving the car with little smile...

Sanskar has called Swara in the evening and asked her to get ready... When she asked him for what, he said that they are going somewhere... Getting so bored in home, Swara jumped in joy and got ready quickly... She wore a simple black frock upto her knees with half sleeve and embroidery work... She left her hair free and put simple make up...

It has been an hour Sanskar is driving but he is not telling her where he is taking her... Swara is sitting impatiently and continuously nagging him to tell her...

"Jaan, give some rest to your Bak-bak mouth... You will come to know once we reach there.!", Sanskar said smiling... Swara gives him a glare and turned her face in her cute anger...

Sanskar stopped the car after few minutes at a place which is so dark... She can't even recognise it... Sanskar gets down from the car and comes to her side and opened her door...

"Jaan, Come..!", Sanskar stretched his hand...

"Sanku, where are we? I am not coming... Here is so dark... Have you planned to scare me?", Swara looks at him grumpily...

"So You are scared? I thought you are a very strong girl..!", Sanskar smirked... Swara frowned and comes out of the car quickly... They are inside the deep forest...

"Who said I am scared? I told you here is dark.. nothing else.. Shona won't scare for anything.. Ok?", Swara crossed her arms and looks at him with attitude... 

"Is that?", Sanskar raised his eyebrow while Swara nods her head with killer smile... Sanskar smirked...

"Ok Then, come.. turn around", Sanskar turned her by her shoulders... Swara looks at him through her left shoulder...

"Sanku, What are you doing?", Swara makes little annoyed expression... Inside she is scared also seeing the dark forest... But still she maintained her brave posture...

Sanskar took a red satin cloth and starts tieing her eyes... Swara touched the cloth...

"Idiot Big-Head, What the hell are you doing? It is already dark here", Swara shouts getting panicked...

Sanskar surrounds his arm around her waist and pulled her in his embrace... Swara quickly clutched his shirt...

"My Little Bak-bak, I am with you... Don't worry, I won't let you fall ever", Sanskar whispered in her ear and pecked it lightly. Swara shivered with his touch and tightened her fist on his shirt...

"But why did you tie my eyes? I can't see anything but dark... I accept that I am afraid... Pls untie this", Swara said in low tone with pout...

"Shhh... Don't see the dark... Think that so many colours are around you and imagine that", Sanskar said softly tightening his grip around her and walks forward...

"Sanku, Where are you taking me?", Swara again asked while walking with him... Sanskar sighed but keeps walking...

"Jaan, How many questions you will ask haan? Seriously, I am wondering how ur that little mouth is not paining by ur non-stop Bak-bak", Sanskar said in disbelief tone...